The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brilliant Shard/Maroos banning glitch

plasmox

We can't abuse the system, it didn't even allow us to extract the endo from it. So why would it be an automated ban in the first place?

15 minutes ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

Most likely its just an automated ban system to stop people from abusing it. Once they hotfix the issue out they will most likely revert all the bans.

Just now, DiBBz said:

i dunno about you but WTF are you reading thats 10pages long ???

its a tiny hotfix and the most recent one of that.. if youre somehow reading 10 pages of a thread that lists the information straight from the start then you sir cant operate a forum correctly

Current Hotfix not listed above. Just Saying.

Another friend of our's is in contact with DE and she has said she will do what she can.

I put PSA because I know how stressful it can be to lose hundreds, if not thousands of hours in this game just to be banned for a glitch, not trying to bad mouth DE, I appreciate their work and effort into this game and update but I don't want people to have to deal with this.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Did your "friend" contact support before you try to bash DE.

Do you get that when banned from warframe you can't log into your acct at all, not on the website or in game.... you can't write a ticket or anything.

1 minute ago, RB-377 said:

We can't abuse the system, it didn't even allow us to extract the endo from it. So why would it be an automated ban in the first place?

if you did it a lot earlier you got the endo and got away with it (one person on discord went and traded in for 500k endo, didnt get banned) the auto ban system was started up a few hours ago which is why everyones getting the ban hammer atm. Once DE is back from twitchcon and hotfixes the issue. All bans will be reverted.

1 minute ago, DiBBz said:

i dunno about you but WTF are you reading thats 10pages long ???

its a tiny hotfix and the most recent one of that.. if youre somehow reading 10 pages of a thread that lists the information straight from the start then you sir cant operate a forum correctly

"10 pages" is a figure of speech, if you didn't know... And there has been a few updates in the past week or so. So not reading every single post about every single hotfix, is normal. And I don't remember signing a contract or ticking a "yes / Agree" box anywhere to confirm that I have to read every single patch notes on the Forums, that where ever posted. So you Sir, have no right to call me out.

1 minute ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

if you did it a lot earlier you got the endo and got away with it (one person on discord went and traded in for 500k endo, didnt get banned) the auto ban system was started up a few hours ago which is why everyones getting the ban hammer atm. Once DE is back from twitchcon and hotfixes the issue. All bans will be reverted.

so they had the ability to set that 1 item to auto ban if people tried selling it but couldnt just remove it from the list?

3 hours ago, RB-377 said:

"Flak" ? They'll get Sued from me and a lot of other people that spent 100's of dollars over the years on this game... Just so they can ban us for a bug they implemented?...

3 hours ago, RB-377 said:

I bloody hell hope so... 2100 Hours of my life went into that account... I swear to god I'll sue them if they don't at least give me a valid reason...

"Please note that regardless of any notice, Digital Extremes reserves the right to discontinue the Use/Service or to terminate or suspend your account at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, or for no reason."

https://www.warframe.com/en/terms

No, I don't agree with this banwave, but I'm pretty sure this isn't intentional. Unlike the TennoCon Relay situation, it seems there are more players who are innocent. However, as per the Terms, you agreed that they can suspend your account for no reason at any time, so threatening to sue them if a reason isn't given is invalid. Again, I'm not in favor of the bans, just pointing something out.

Edited by LazerSkink

Just now, Chitanda.Eru said:

Cant be a bright side till DE actually does it and unban these guys.

They will. That's the bright side.

Anything less is unfair, unreasonable, and absurd.

You a betting man? I'd like to take your platinum. 

100 plat says DE unbans every one of these members.

16 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

They will. That's the bright side.

Anything less is unfair, unreasonable, and absurd.

You a betting man? I'd like to take your platinum. 

100 plat says DE unbans every one of these members.

You want me to bet for the worst possible outcome for these people? that 100 platinum can go to Hell.

i didn't knew it was an exploit i just though OH i i didn't knew you coud trade these for endo! tried it and boom got banned till 2035, DE HAS to unban people it is just ridiculous this appears as an option on their UI, it is their mistake and they must take responsibility for this.

15 minutes ago, RB-377 said:

"Flak" ? They'll get Sued from me and a lot of other people that spent 100's of dollars over the years on this game... Just so they can ban us for a bug they implemented?...

I know the situation atm is #*($%%@ up and they probably will fix it soon, but with your comments.. good luck suing for a product that doesn't even belong to you. That's right, "our" accounts aren't even ours, they can do whatever they want with them, which doesn't mean what happened is morally right, but it's legally allowed. That's what games EULAs are for.

9 minutes ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

Well in that case, thanks for letting us know DE, now we can't do S#&$ on Warframe this weekend.. Or however long it takes for them to fix it..

Just now, Chitanda.Eru said:

You want me to bet for the worst possible outcome for these people? that 100 platinum can go to Hell.

No, I want you to see they'll be unbanned. That's why it's a sure thing.

Also, I need the platinum. I haven't got your 100 and have no intention of giving you 100 since they'll be unbanned.

Spoiler

WWsCc1UPTfSrEXIVtJmfXw.png

The point, as incensed as you are, is there is no way the members won't be unbanned. But I guess I took the levity too far.

I'm seriously trying to get you to look on the bright side. But alright, apologies.

16 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

No, I want you to see they'll be unbanned. That's why it's a sure thing.

Also, I need the platinum. I haven't got your 100 and have no intention of giving you 100 since they'll be unbanned.

Hide contents

WWsCc1UPTfSrEXIVtJmfXw.png

The point, as incensed as you are, is there is no way the members won't be unbanned. But I guess I took the levity too far.

I'm seriously trying to get you to look on the bright side. But alright, apologies.

Time and place for everything Tenno. you picked the wrong one. also, start grinding.