The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brilliant Shard/Maroos banning glitch

plasmox

1 minute ago, SilentLogix said:

no i think thats just for us as we're banned from pretty much everything atm lol

a friend of mine didn't get banned and still can't open the game, it stays on the launcher content servers are down. ohh ip ban, nevermind.

Edited by Alonter

I replied about this in another thread. This is certainly NOT intended.

I reported the issue to the moderation team which includes several community managers. Hopefully this issue will be solved as soon as possible and a PSA will be made. I have sadly not enough rights to make one. Meanwhile if you aren't banned, do NOT trade anything from Cetus, do NOT trade that shard for endo.

Thread featured. This is the best I can do as I cannot pin stuff.

I sent a message to the moderation crew which include people from DE's staff as well... And I've been saying that message for at least three threads straight. Sorry if I sound like a broken record. Anyway, hopefully the issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Usually the PSA tag is not allowed to be used by normal users, but we can all agree this is force majeure.

Just now, D20 said:

Thread featured. This is the best I can do as I cannot pin stuff.

I sent a message to the moderation crew which include people from DE's staff as well... And I've been saying that message for at least three threads straight. Sorry if I sound like a broken record. Anyway, hopefully the issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks, hope this saves a lot of people some stress

OMG.I really feel for you guys.I must say I never got warned or banned and I didnt give them any reason for that but with this storys going around how easy is to lose you're account I'm very worried.I mean I have lots of brilliants and if I was online and someone told me about it maybe I would do it too not thinking ever it is a exploit.Dont put the blame on players here.

41 minutes ago, ashrah said:

for each school  at least 6 months...i had 4 mil in naramon i maxed maaybe 4-5 sklls... what to say for new players.. who dont know how to ffarm effectivly.no greater lanses idk really

Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each. Redeem for the school of your choice in the appropriate skill tree!

with this :D they added in gonna be a major reason why people gonna be farming quite hard

Completely off topic, but I've never seen a member embody their avatar more than @shellspeed1 does right now.

Guys, go back and read his responses and imagine him standing there, arms folded, massive biceps bulging, helmet gleaming and completely unfazed by the world as it burns.

On topic, as I've said elsewhere, DE must (and will) unban everyone. Anything less is unfair and unreasonable. 

As for the Baro items, they've re-run Baro's items before (when they were getting attacks/having network issues and no one could log on), there's a strong case to request they re-run Baro's items or extend his stay this time, too.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)NobleTenno said:

Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each. Redeem for the school of your choice in the appropriate skill tree!

with this :D they added in gonna be a major reason why people gonna be farming quite hard

for each scholl u need 7.5mil+ and edalon u can kill 1  per night...its still massive grind

I'll check now as well.

3 minutes ago, shellspeed1 said:

My Ip ban appears to be gone. Can anyone else confirm?

YEAP! FIXED!!! Just for the site though, game is still suspended

Edited by RB-377