The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brilliant Shard/Maroos banning glitch

plasmox

16 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

Completely off topic, but I've never seen a member embody their avatar more than @shellspeed1 does right now.

Guys, go back and read his responses and imagine him standing there, arms folded, massive biceps bulging, helmet gleaming and completely unfazed by the world as it burns.

On topic, as I've said elsewhere, DE must (and will) unban everyone. Anything less is unfair and unreasonable. 

As for the Baro items, they've re-run Baro's items before (when they were getting attacks/having network issues and no one could log on), there's a strong case to request they re-run Baro's items or extend his stay this time, too.

Okay I'm gonna have to give you this one cuz you're straight up right haha. dint notice till you mentioned it.

3 minutes ago, RB-377 said:

Give it some time, I just sent a ticket, letting them know about all the people that's having this trouble, and I explained the entire thing... Was pretty hard writing without any cursing...

Keeping yourself calm is the first step to finding a solution that benefits everyone.

Just now, adamclab4963 said:
  • What should i do

•  

Keep calm and don't panic is a great first step. Second step is to wait a day and see what happens. DE isn't in the office at the moment most likely and cannot do anything. If you can submit a ticket to support. Also don't rant against or rail on DE for this yet. It seems to be a mistake which can and do happen. Give them a chance to respond.

Same issue for me, I tried to trade a brilliant eidolon shard along endo sculptures to Maroo and game wasn't responding. I launched the game again and got the banned notice when I tried to login.

Edited by LlednarTwen
typing error

1 minute ago, LlednarTwen said:

Same issue for me, I tried to convert a brilliant eidolon shard along endo sculptures and game wasn't responding. I launched the game again and got the banned notice when I tried to login.

Once again don't panic. DE is working on this, it is most likely an automatic system causing the bans. I recommend not panicking and filing a support ticket. If your really bored you can S#&$ post in the forums.

Edited by shellspeed1

3 minutes ago, shellspeed1 said:

Keep calm and don't panic is a great first step. Second step is to wait a day and see what happens. DE isn't in the office at the moment most likely and cannot do anything. If you can submit a ticket to support. Also don't rant against or rail on DE for this yet. It seems to be a mistake which can and do happen. Give them a chance to respond.

thank you

1 minute ago, Primbone said:

what an unforgiving, even terrible bug to get occur :sad:

Its only unforgivable if they fail to address it in a proper and timely manner. As it is most likely an overactive autoban bot we can't quite blame them just yet. Let them make a statement first then we will see what happens.