MR 0 running wild over Eidolon

kazenioware

While i am at it having issues with you mastery rank handling, here is another one.

Not once but several times i joined bounties filled up with MR 0 + people, even Bounty 5s.

Not wanna sound arrogant.

BUT WHY?

And it shouldn't even allowed to drag some MR0+ trough bounties either.

6 minutes ago, GameKingMike334 said:

:thumbup:

Everyone is welcome on PoE :inlove:

So you enjoy picking up MR0+ all the time, or do you let them die. So much for a welcome.

Besides,  they don't have the mods, frames or Archwings to get to goals and even more important to the exit.

I was in a group once with MR 0, 2 and 5. Not funny. I don't mind helping people, but wasn't signing up to be nanny.

2 minutes ago, kazenioware said:

So you enjoy picking up MR0+ all the time, or do you let them die.

No where in the post you quoted does it say they leave MR0 people to die. Get over yourself. New players are allowed to go to Plains.

MR24, I have zero issues with helping new players. I have no issues reviving them endless amounts of time. Besides, you can always stay with them and prevent them dying. It really is not that hard.

I agree with OP though, at least add some MR requirement for high level Bounty so new low MR players without proper gears & mods won't get frustrated by it.

I mean Bounty 5 is definitely beyond new players' capability (actually I find it easier to solo most Sortie 3 than solo Bounty 5) and Sortie at least requires completing TWW & a lv30 frame...

3 hours ago, Doomsknight said:

I mean Bounty 5 is definitely beyond new players' capability (actually I find it easier to solo most Sortie 3 than solo Bounty 5) and Sortie at least requires completing TWW & a lv30 frame...

As a vet pretty much this.

20 hours ago, GameKingMike334 said:

:thumbup::cool: Iam MR 24 and i dont care if there are MR0 running around PoE

In fact i like it more than on the normal Nodes that makes an Huge diffrence in game play

Everyone is welcome on PoE :inlove:

until they decide stop cooperating and not extract.

The idea of "everyone gets to enjoy PoE" is just a daydream. Unless enjoyment means being dropped into who-knows-where, getting absolutely destroyed by things you don't even recognize, spending several minutes waiting for reviving and being rewarded with something you will not need in foreseeable future. Trying to "help" new players in the plain only brings frustration to them, as they waste time on something totally unhelpful to their progression, only to benefit someone's vanity.

6 hours ago, kazenioware said:

So you enjoy picking up MR0+ all the time, or do you let them die. So much for a welcome.

We also had a mr0 in our team yesterday. And yes we had to revive him a few times. But he actually did quite well with his Braton and underpowered Volt in a bounty 4. 

He was happy we picked him up over and over again. And in the end he just said gr8t community. 

Reminds me of my first serious teralyst attempt. I spent so much time reviving and dealing with vomvalysts while desperately trying to keep the lures alive I had no spare time to actually take out the shields anymore, then my incompetent teammate who shall not be named (rage inducer above me knows who though) bugged out and couldn't access his operator anymore either, so we decided to say F*** it, go out for now.

Basically, if you're stuck on revive babysit duty so much you can't even do anything else, your teammates may be out of their depth. But god forbid you stop reviving them, cause they'll get extremely pissed off and hateful, not to mention that the first couple days if they permadied you couldn't go back to cetus unless you made them leave squad first.

Archived