Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Words : Gara Neuroptics.

--BountyHunter--

T3 Bounty.

Done 50 times. ( Yes I’ve counted, we did it as a squad of 3 clan mates and me)

Rewards :

43x Unairu Lens

5x Gladiator Aegis

2x Madurai Lens

Something tells me that the drop chances aren’t as they seem to be..

If 4/9 items in the pool of rewards have exact same drop rate, and if one of them is insanely common, their same drop % doesn’t equate.

Also Gara Neuroptics is a myth.

I’d probably die before it drops for me even if I do 20 runs a day.

Edited by TheOfficialBountyHunter

I honestly feel that the biggest issue with the bounties in regards to Gara components is the lack of meaningful progression when you grind them. 

The Bountie rewards themselves aren't all that appealing as most of them can be gotten relatively easily from other missions/drops. You stop getting Osteron standing after you complete the bounty the first time until reset. Lastly the enemies on the plains don't really drop anything interesting from the plains, so killing tons of enemies didn't land you anything to speak of. 

So when you don't get the one thing you want from the drop table it really stings. 

With other bosses/mission locked frame blueprints you usually have a chance to get something interesting from enemies or a ton of relevant resource drops. Again with Gara there is really no "Well I didn't get Gara but at least I got (insert MacGuffin)".

Systems here.

No biggie though.  Lately I've grudgingly been ranking up warframes.  I'd prefer to haul my Doom Slayer Graxx Rhino out onto the plains or into missions right now for some lazy shoot 'em up action with easy "oh $#!%" buttons in case things get hairy.

I just want this frame for the mastery rank.  Want rank 19 or 20.  Forma/ranking new weapons is still painful.  40 mod points seems to be the sweet spot where things start getting good.

Edited by Littleman88

Congratz OP, but the problem remains, and will remain for every new player that wants to work to get Gara.

Devs, I implore you to make Gara parts easier to obtain.

The bounty rewards table has such a low chance of dropping anything other than a common. 2% for a rare, 7.3% for each of the uncommon? Rare should at least be 5% and uncommon something between 10-15%. Or perhaps make it drop a reward from every stage of the Bounty, or take 2 of the Gara parts out of the Bounty rewards and give us something you can progress toward, rather than pure RNG. 

Warframe parts is one of those items in this game that you usually only would need one of. If you don't have it, then you need it; if you have it, then it's almost useless. Having one part being low RNG drop is one thing, all 3 will only frustrate and burn people out. This is the case with Ivara, which is still one of the worst offenders of hard to obtain warframe, except Spy missions can be done a lot quicker, and you will likely play spy missions while working on something else in the game (Sortie, fissures, alerts, etc). Not so with Bounties. Gara's obtaining method is deplorable as it stands.

I'm a player that would avoid buying new frames with plat, instead I would spend plat on cosmetics and boosters to show my support. Because I like to experience the effort it would take a free player to obtain something in this game, and I hate to lose touch of that. But with every new frame it feels more and more obvious you would rather everyone just buy everything with plat, and I end up feeling stupid for trying to earn it the hard way. Please, let me earn the new frame, and not feel like I have to win the lottery to get it.

I agree parts on Gara are rare as hell sometimes. They may not be in rare position when you look at bounty but still, all parts take too long to obtain. I don't know exact chances for each part but hey, I tried to get part from easiest one many times, nothing. It takes time to complete bounty, not mentioning that Cetus and Plains are loading for some time when you travel between them.

In the end, I gave up and bought Gara from market cause I don't have need to be psychically terrorised by RNG again and again.

DE, you really not helping us, you just add more of unnecessary grind and I wish you could see this sooner. I know update is not out for long and there's a lot of things that need fixing but farming for Gara parts and getting trolled by RNGjesus is not how we want to spend our time. It's no fun at all and it ruins everyones fun in general. Just look at what you guys did with Equinox, farming it is annoying as hell due to number of parts. So I ask you as person of reason to listen to community cause there's too much grind in Warframe, way too much. It's even unfair toward older frames like Mirage, Limbo (a bit RNG too there), Chroma or Inaros you can get from quest so why not Atlas, Nidus, Harrow, etc.?

This trend to add more grind only increases toxicity within community.

Edited by CoreXCZ

Funnily enough, I got Gara Neuroptics the first time i ever did B3.

...Then consequentially used up all of my bounty luck and has never gotten another Gara part since after 20+ B1s and B2s, not even counting the times the bounties just glitch out and can't be completed, and of course for every one of those runs I got nothing but trash because 'lol new-player friendly' despite the fact those rewards would be insignificant even for a new player considering the time investment versus starmap missions.

At this point I've just accepted never getting Gara. Buying it from the market would just be letting the terrorists win and telling DE that's how they should do new content from now on to strong-arm people into forking out money. It honestly kind of goes to show that DE just isn't the company they used to be, and they're only getting worse and worse.

10 minutes ago, Madotsuki said:

Funnily enough, I got Gara Neuroptics the first time i ever did B3.

...Then consequentially used up all of my bounty luck and has never gotten another Gara part since after 20+ B1s and B2s, not even counting the times the bounties just glitch out and can't be completed, and of course for every one of those runs I got nothing but trash because 'lol new-player friendly' despite the fact those rewards would be insignificant even for a new player considering the time investment versus starmap missions.

At this point I've just accepted never getting Gara. Buying it from the market would just be letting the terrorists win and telling DE that's how they should do new content from now on to strong-arm people into forking out money. It honestly kind of goes to show that DE just isn't the company they used to be, and they're only getting worse and worse.

Yeah, increasing amount of grind, no will to listen to community like they did in past, no more guarantee that quest will reward you with all parts for new warframe. I am not surprised, ever since Chinese bought DE, it's getting worse and worse and I am getting feeling that what's going on here is gaming terrorism. This game goes straight toward P2W and it's more obvious with each update.

Edited by CoreXCZ

• 4 weeks later...