Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Items after POE Teralyst hunt

Alva-Ignus

We fought and killed the Teralyst, earning one shard and 3 exceptional cores, and 68 intact cores, two of us died in the fight, losing all of our lives, now, normally when you die in a mission as long as one member completes the mission you'll receive the items you got throughout the mission, but not the ones after death, obviously. However, upon exiting the plains, both myself and the other player who had died did not receive any of the items we got while in the plains. I'm not certain if this was intended, if it was, then that sucks, but I guess that's just the system, however, if as I assume it was not intended then this could be a VERY frustrating bug to come to terms with. After all, that many cores is a LOT of standing. This party contained the following parties: Chops13, Alva-Ignus, and TheWarMind. TheWarMind and myself were the two who failed to receive any items whatsoever. Thank you for your time and I hope this can be resolved.

I have that problem too. After Teralyst's death, we went into gates and... we have endless loading! After 20 mins, we decided to leave and yeah, we don't have awards.....Will be good, if i get awards back, i have screenshot of them (sorry for bad english)