Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Focus] [Amps] Phoenix Talons and Phoenix Spirit not applying to operators

TGDM

I tested this when I first unlocked it and I saw that it worked and then moved on... But either I'm crazy and that never happened or it stopped working.

Tested with:
Amp - Raplak Prism
Amp - Pencha Scaffold
Void Blast - Flame Blast
Void Blast - Rising Blast

At first I thought that the modifier wasn't working because the Amp deals "Void" damage (as opposed to physical/elemental), but I recall it previously working with Flame + Rising Blast before. Might be intentional I guess? Figured I should report either way.

Just to add to this.

I can confirm Phoenix Talons and Spirit does not increase Operator AMP Damage as seen here (without Madurai) compared to here (with Madurai).

It also (still) does not increase Warframe Ability Damage as seen here (without Madurai) compared to here (with Madurai). Both times 100% STR, Level 100 Ancient. Reproducable with any frame.

As of this point Talons/Spirit only adds BONUS damage to weapons. The INITIAL (Hit) damage of each weapon will be higher, though proc damage (slash F.E.) will not increase.

There are two possibilities:

1. The Nodes are working as intended; they are trash and their description is misleading and should be fixed.
2. The Nodes are not working as intended and the Buffs should be fixed.