Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me Or The Sobek Is Ridicously Small?

gavdl13

i mean i just made at the foundry and equipped it to my saryn, and it looks like a toy, iis to small, then i put it on my rhino and it made me laugh, they should make it a lil bit bigger. at least that is my opinion.

Edit: i had never used a hek. just for the record.

Edited by gavdl13

I think everyone got used to Hek which by comparison to the sizes of other weapons could be considered a howitzer as compared with say an assault rifle (exaggeration I know but hopefully you get the point)

Tiny shotgun with a drum-magazine, that holds 20 bullets, what is it firing, BBs?

I agree, its way to small and no I don't use the hek, I use boar and strun, I hate the hek, so don't even give me that "I think your used to the hek" talk.

It doesn't even fit right in your hand when your aiming, the hand that is suppose to be cradling the barrel isn't even touching it, because its too small, enough said.

Edited by theangelbelow88

Tiny shotgun with a drum-magazine, that holds 20 bullets, what is it firing, BBs?

I agree, its way to small and no I don't use the hek, I use boar and strun, I hate the hek, so don't even give me that "I think your used to the hek" talk.

It doesn't even fit right in your hand when your aiming, the hand that is suppose to be cradling the barrel isn't even touching it, because its too small, enough said.

exactly my point, its just to small, for me its obvious, and i dont use the hek either, it is simple not proportional.

Sobek looks puny in Vauban's hands - and even worse in Loki's, because Loki's smaller and it still looks like a toy.

i first tried on my saryn and it looked small, like a toy, so just for fun i tried on my rhino and well if on saryn looked like a toy you can imagine on rhino.

besides it holds 20 bullets by default, with that size those are like mini bullets, its not proportional with the barrel size.

as i've said in the past, it could easily be a 20g automatic shotgun firing triple-aught shot, or even tri-ball shot. 

that would pack some serious punch, despite not being 12g size.

whether this is intended or not, i don't know. but it could work, and i'm fine with it as it is, personally.