Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe launcher failing to launch warframe (Still no fixes...'Unfixable' problem) EDIT: Nvm. Fixed itself

crimsonspartan1

The warframe launcher won't let me get into warframe, as it always says "Update failed. Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart warframe to try again".

it's been like this since yesterday and i've tried everything to get it to work, but nothing did it. I haven't attempted to uninstall and reinstall warframe just yet, but I highly doubt that'll work...

So does anyone know how to fix this? Or is my warframe days over..?

h8fCfyD.jpg

Edited by crimsonspartan1
Image of the 'unfixable' launcher issue

41 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The warframe launcher won't let me get into warframe, as it always says "Update failed. Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart warframe to try again".

it's been like this since yesterday and i've tried everything to get it to work, but nothing did it. I haven't attempted to uninstall and reinstall warframe just yet, but I highly doubt that'll work...

So does anyone know how to fix this? Or is my warframe days over..?

35 minutes ago, R4Z3C said:

Same problem here

Are you both playing via steam?

If so try and verify the cache of the game in steam and see if that does anything

You can also verify the cache of the game as well if you boot the launcher up and click on the gear in the top right hand corner and verify in there.

Edited by paul5473

Oh ffs...I've been out for two days and two hotfixes has happened, and yet I still have the same issue...

Is there ACTUALLY any solution to this? Or am I never going to be capable of playing warframe again...?

I don't even think [DE] has a solution for it

h8fCfyD.jpg

Edited by crimsonspartan1