Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3

[DE]darryl1

Ok... After reading some replies and messing with the graphics to make our clan emblem seem appropriate...

MAN I NEVER HEARD SUCH CRYBABIES.... DONT YOU KNOW WHAT A NIGHTMARE IS? ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A NIGHTMARE.

Instead of getting rid of the more difficult mode, they could 'leave those modes for only the more difficult planets' so that the 'more advanced players' still have a 'challenge', and that would even allow room and cause for even more amazing mods.

As for the clan emblems, the only problems i have encountered is :

It is too bright and glowy. I shouldnt have to turn my graphics down to compensate. I have to turn down the bloom, dynamic range, and shadow quality or its just too ELECTRIFYING. I expected no change in the image, so i designed it to compensate for the lack of effects. SO when i turn my gfx up to see warframe in its beauty, my emblem goes all to poo.  Its also bad for people who want really crisp lines on their emblem, and not fuzzy blurred ones. If they want it to look like a hologram, they should have designed it to look as such.

Ok... After reading some replies and messing with the graphics to make our clan emblem seem appropriate...

MAN I NEVER HEARD SUCH CRYBABIES.... DONT YOU KNOW WHAT A NIGHTMARE IS? ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A NIGHTMARE.

Instead of getting rid of the more difficult mode, they could 'leave those modes for only the more difficult planets' so that the 'more advanced players' still have a 'challenge', and that would even allow room and cause for even more amazing mods.

It is too bright and glowy. I shouldnt have to turn my graphics down to compensate. I have to turn down the bloom, dynamic range, and shadow quality or its just too ELECTRIFYING. I expected no change in the image, so i designed it to compensate for the lack of effects. SO when i turn my gfx up to see warframe in its beauty, my emblem goes all to poo.  Its also bad for people who want really crisp lines on their emblem, and not fuzzy blurred ones. If they want it to look like a hologram, they should have designed it to look as such.

i would like to ruin any point i had, by saying, im a nova.

Why is the new appearance of Iron Skin not mentiod in those notes?

It looks horrible. Like someone having made fun of the Rhino by shooting boltor shots into him.

Please change it back to an actual skin appearance. Instead you should just change it towards the skin looking shimmering but keeping the colors of the warframe "underneath".

Why is the new appearance of Iron Skin not mentiod in those notes?

It looks horrible. Like someone having made fun of the Rhino by shooting boltor shots into him.

Please change it back to an actual skin appearance. Instead you should just change it towards the skin looking shimmering but keeping the colors of the warframe "underneath".

Are you kidding, it looks brilliant.

When most people prefer to just hit abort at some of the new Nightmare Mode mutators, it's a sign that DE failed to create a legitimate challenge. A Nightmare Mode should be difficult as all hell, not frustrating to the point that people hit abort faster than they would on a Pluto run that slaps half-shields on them.

Really, some of the combos are poorly thought out. No-shields + Vampire? Are you kidding me? With how cramped everything is, only Corpus enemies have a chance at missing you because of their weapons having travel time projectiles. Grineer (aside from a few instances) have hit-scan weapons (no travel time, thus hitting the target instantly) and aim-bots (perfect accuracy) and put all those together and you have a recipe for the justified 'F*** this, I am outta here' people.

I want to have fun, and the old versions of Nightmare mode gave me that. You remind me of the idiot who wants everything to be random and that if you learn from what killed you, then DE failed their job. You'd be an awful developer.

I won't know if the Nightmare mode throws No Shield + Vampire on me, and as Frost, I use Redirection + Fast Deflection on top of Snowglobe for handling Grineer. If I end up in a mission where two of my heavily leveled mods are rendered useless and I die in under 100 seconds (it's like 4 hp per second or so), then you bet your &#! I'm gonna abort and keep aborting until I get Nightmare mutators that aren't unfair and cheap. I've been playing games since the NES days, I can tell the difference between controller-crushingly punishing games and legitimately-difficult games that fill me with a sense of "Yeah, take that Four Kings! Couldn't even hit me, I dodged every last one of your attacks! What you gonna do about it? Nothing, cuz I kicked your dead asses!" that by the way, is from Dark Souls.

Then there's the bundles or whatever. Materials and now fusion cores for platinum only, and at such absurd prices? Yeah, this is greed taken to an insane extreme. There are people here who have millions of credits and in their own words: "Not a damn thing to spend them on." DE could've made it so the materials/rare fusion cores could be bought with a LOT of credits so the people with millions of credits could you know, finish maxing out Hornet's Strike and Serration, but no, DE charges 80 platinum (over $5, the cost of a color pack, another insanely expensive item) for something you could easily get in a few Xini runs.

Oh and a lot of Rhino players are split over the new look to Iron Skin, which is DE just flat-out not mentioning things in their patch notes, hoping players won't notice. For me, the undocumented and hated change was several back, turning the Gorgon from an awesome DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA-sounding LMG to well, a popcorn popper.