Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3

[DE]darryl1

nightmare no shields is enough of a problem without adding a second handicap it should count for two on it's own, combined with vampire or a timer it's a right royal pain in the !@#$ especially when everything is hitting like a hammer

Did a nightmare run to kill HEK cause I needed 4 neurodes for building the Vasto.

We had:

- no map

- no shields

- energy drained itself so fast to zero that when you picked up a blue orb you had a second to use your first ability before hitting zero energy again

- low gravity

I don't know how we did it...took nearly an hour. I spend most of the match running around on 2HP but once we got to the boss we had to use revives left and right because he only needed one shot to kill any of us :-/

I am a fan of hard mode but 4 things in one run seemed a little bit too much.

Edited by ECSTessi

Did a nightmare run to kill HEK cause I needed 4 neurodes for building the Vasto.

We had:

- no map

- no shields

- energy drained itself so fast to zero that when you picked up a blue orb you had a second to use your first ability before hitting zero energy again

- low gravity

I don't know how we did it...took nearly an hour. I spend most of the match running around on 2HP but once we got to the boss we had to use revives left and right because he only needed one shot to kill any of us :-/

I am a fan of hard mode but 4 things in one run seemed a little bit too much.

An hour to complete a mission? Good lord, this is meant to be a fast-paced game. No mission should take any longer than 15 minutes at most aside from endless defense missions.

Well it took stupidly long to find the right way without a map, the enemies hit like a truck and we had to stop to help each other up all the time.
The low gravity didnt help dodging bullets either and I think the fight vs HEK alone took 10-15minutes because most of that time 3 people were down and 1 guy tried to kite him away and then quickly rezz at least one person before getting shot down too...talk about vicious circle :D

I am just curious if this is intended (4 handycaps at the same time)

Edited by ECSTessi

Well it took stupidly long to find the right way without a map, the enemies hit like a truck and we had to stop to help each other up all the time.

The low gravity didnt help dodging bullets either and I think the fight vs HEK alone took 10-15minutes because most of that time 3 people were down and 1 guy tried to kite him away and then quickly rezz at least one person before getting shot down too...talk about vicious circle

If it doesn't have a projectile like corpus shots, bombard missile, napalm's uhhh, napalm, then there is no dodging the bullets. That is what hit-scan + aim-bot means, zero travel time and literally perfect aim = no dodging no matter how much you do fancy wall-running and whatnot.

First of all I would like to commend you for your great work - nice patch and event... you really set an example for other companies.

Ui - I like the new direction though it's a bit hard on the eyes with the contrast (and noticed that text on enlarged mods - when upgrading - is blurry a bit), also in the foundry it's not perfectly easy to guess which number goes to which component on the rightside list - I was surprised first then realized I only have 2 catalysts :D. I would really like to be able to fix my typos on the login screen without using the arrows through the whole cell, so please let us click inside the login screen's cells to set the start location of typing... pretty please? :)

Event - Nice, you clearly learned from the last one, promoting teamplay this way was a good one! Also the mission itself is well chosen, as a mini mobile defense style is quite refreshing and actually fast if one uses all event items.

Honestly I find the grineer galleons tiring because they are a bit chaotic for me, but with only 1 min to protect and with the addition of the new grineer unit, it was still fun even for me (of course I picked corpus based infested maps to farm the event items as a recreation after some Grineer galleon tile missions on the fomorians...).

New Grineer unit - The blades he shoots are a bit large and look weird to come from such a "small" weapon he holds but they are damn strong and cool looking as they bounce all over the place. Maybe smaller blades with a wide weapon would look better but overall nice - may we get that weapon in the future? :D

New weapon - When can we get a dual one of these? I love it.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

An hour to complete a mission? Good lord, this is meant to be a fast-paced game. No mission should take any longer than 15 minutes at most aside from endless defense missions.

Uh, no.

It's meant to be played the way people want.

Just because you like it quick doesn't mean everybody does...

Oh common sense, where art thou ?!

The low gravity didnt help dodging bullets either and I think the fight vs HEK alone took 10-15minutes because most of that time 3 people were down and 1 guy tried to kite him away and then quickly rezz at least one person before getting shot down too...talk about vicious circle :D

I am just curious if this is intended (4 handycaps at the same time)

I don't think the 0 shield is intended, it must be a bug. I was doing a nightmare mission solo (due to matchmaking problems...) and had no map and drained energy. I finally found the hostage, was wandering in search for the exit and finally died, two times in a row due to a huge pop of ancient (12 of them, coming in small packs). And only then, after my second revive, I had no shield.

I don't think the 0 shield is intended, it must be a bug. I was doing a nightmare mission solo (due to matchmaking problems...) and had no map and drained energy. I finally found the hostage, was wandering in search for the exit and finally died, two times in a row due to a huge pop of ancient (12 of them, coming in small packs). And only then, after my second revive, I had no shield.

I am pretty sure the nightmare mode effects are random.

Is the badge only for clans?From what I've heard from a friend of mine in the design council he said that the badges are for top clans in each division and PLS give me requirements for it!

Judging by your name i would say that you play AQW , and you are a follower of Nulgath ? Am i correct ? If so then : Death to Nulgath ! All hail Dage !