Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3

[DE]darryl1

• Fixed charged-melee input being ignored if held after making several normal melee attacks

JESUS CHRIST ALELUIA BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!

This bug was older than time itself, for god's sake!! I gotta say I got pissed off when the latest hotfix was deployed to fix a really minor bug while really important bugs like this one remained. FINALLY!!! But I gotta say there are still a few really old and important bugs to fix... :\

I love all the fixes and I love the idea of the new weapon, but I think the cost is somewhat too high - ok Alloy plate isn't so bad after the drop rates were increased but 4 neurodes is a little much. I also think the credit cost is a little high.

Just my 2 pennies.

Edited by Dante2015

Being mainly a Rhino player, the Orokin obstacle courses had a short enough timer for me as it was.
However, being an Ash player as well, I must thank you guys for improving Bladestorm! Everything else about the new update seems great too.

New Ammo Mutator mods: converts unused ammo to select ammo type (Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle, Sniper, Bow)

What is this? More ammo?

I just started leveling the SNiper Vandal and that thing is mega cheesy compared for the normal version.

Stop making this game so easy !!!!

Ninja was extremely skilled individuals!

You folks are going to have to change your slogan to "Peasants play for free."

Unless this is replacing the Scavenger mods.

This is amazing!   Thank you guys for all your hard work!

And please do not listen to the people who ****** in the chat.

The rant that happen yesterday was unbelievable.

And I don't know if you guys were listening when I made a comment about the interlace but this is WAY better ^_^