Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I found a dead excalibur...

--UMBRA--Mask

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a special thing or something. I was out with some people doing eodolon hunts. After we killed it, I (harrow) saw something in the distance that looked like a glove, after I got closer I noticed it's literally a headless dead excalibur. Here's the proof. unknown.png

Edited by LoorminatyTehDemon

48 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

No gore, uneven placement & re-used pose.
Looks very much like a bug. Verify cache in the launcher should probably fix it.

I believe this is from a bug where the old focus abilities appear to be used by allies. What happens is that sometimes when an ally uses operator mode it will spawn their operator doing the old ability (I've only seen it with Madurai, don't know if it happens with the others). This is purely visual, but it does still spawn a Warframe on the ground like it used to. Once the "ability" ends (the player leaves operator mode), the fallen Warframe is never despawned and just continues to sit there, despite the player running around as their Warframe. Basically, it makes a lifeless copy of the Warframe and drops it on the ground. It seems to not affect everyone in the match, as the first time I encountered it my ally was running around as an operator like normal on their screen, and there also was no copy Warframe made. I don't know if it's a host/client related thing, or if it just affects individual people randomly.

You know on last focus version when you hold 5and this is what happened to your frame,maybe host is bad with connection and PC can not loading this frame because Its a bug. Sometimes when I logging in a game and enter the password my frame is loading as excalibur and not the frame that is active in game. And here 1 more example with a frame and no head... OVB0INa.jpg BsUKNH4.jpg so its nothing new...