Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Door Extraction Bug/ Infinite Loading

--C--Infamous

I was doing an eidolon Capture and we captured it using lures in about 20 minutes. We were heading to extract to quickly squeeze in another run and when we got to the gate, it wouldn't put us in cetus. After about 5 minutes of  waiting in the gate room (we tried leaving and re entering but neither of the doors opened) the host left and we all got kicked. I got a message along the lines of "verify data cache". Thankfully, the host told us to take screen shot before he aborted incase we got kicked so I have proof of loot. Some other info; none of us were in operator mode, i think one of us entered the gate in archwing and then went back into warframe mode or something idk much about that as ive not crafted any archwing launchers yet, and another thing, my gun wasn't firing when i was shooting it cause i ussually just spam my gun when waiting for loading. Could I please get my loot back? thank you :) here is the proof.... https://imgur.com/a/kEyKH my username is " xToxicDemon "

this glitch happened to me again while I was fishing and I was keeping track of how many fish I had so when I was kicked once again, I went to check how much standing I had left on my daily cap, I saw the fishies I was fishing so I think I must've kept the cores too but just didn't check

Edited by xToxicDemon
fixed something