Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Audio Stuttering

PirateKitty

It has been happening since a couple updates ago. It happens at random for a little while and then goes back to normal. There's no FPS drops during it. I also monitored ram and cpu usage during the bug and they were all normal and nowhere near maxed.

Edit: Had this happen outside PoE as well.

Here's a video of the issue:

(Not my video, but exact same issue, found it while searching for posts about it.)

Edited by PirateKitty

I thought it was my system and came looking online for a solution, im glad im not the only 1 with this problem. its incredibly irritating and theres no reason for it starting either it appears to be random. its also only warframe none of my other games do this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here, but after a while when the stutter begins, the whole audio shuts down completely and the video frame rate is droping drasticly. Nothing will work until full restart of the system.

My rig :

Mobo : Gygabyte Z170X Gaming 7 with Sound Blaster Recon3Di (latest audio drivers).

RAM : 8 GB Corsair DDR4.

CPU : Intel Core i7 - 6700.

Video : 2 x Saphire vapour-x Radeon R9 280X, 3 GB DDR5 VRAM each (latest drivers from AMD). Not been able to play the game in Crossfire mode , since the game obviously doesn't support it so far.

It doesn't matter witch warframe I play with, it always happens after a while. Mostly playing with Loki Prime these days. I have this problem only with Warframe.

Edited by 3n7r0x

Guys , I thing I found a remedy - in the upper right corner of the game launcher , hit the gear icon (settings if you will) ,in the upper right section of the menu, under the label download cache , hit first verify , then optimize. That done the trick for me - an hour smooth like a butter gameplay! Good luck fellas, hope I've been of a help. ;)

Further testing, proved that the method described above, doesn't work in long terms at all. The bug still persists! This issue with the sound stutters and crashings is very frustrating , @ developers - please fix this!!!