Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.9

[DE]Connor

2 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

The Vargeet Ruhang II, Ekwana Ruhang II, Vargeet Jai II and Ekwana Jai II pieces are still locked to Surah standing.

Given that they said that strikes and grips are now available at tier 1 I don't see what the problem is??

Counterweights are not grips or strikes. 

14 minutes ago, Khunvyel said:

Not relevant, as the bounties can be done beyond the cap.

On another note, do the people get the standing back who bought the stuff earlier on?

And I do support any and all ideas for "single extraction". That, or we need a "leave to cetus" button that saves our progress so we can just exit the group that way instead of aborting and losing the rest in between, if the single extraction option takes too much to code in a reasonable amount of time.

You and I both know Bounties are both buggy and boring. Spending upwards of 20 minute to get 3k standing is an insult.

Also, it is relevant. I don't care about going past cap when it takes forever to even reach it.

6 minutes ago, RG_Predator said:

Is it just me or has DE really gotten bad over the last couple months?

>Implying they weren't always this awful.

Focus 2.0 is worse than 1.0 I just invest on passives and give up completely now. Oh wait, it's the same~

Cetus economy still sucks, bait doesn't work spent a whole night and wasted all my overly expensive bait trying to get a single murkray and got squat.

Operator hairs are still invisible from behind, broken, or just plain glitchy and see-through and have been that way for years now.

Controllers still get stuck with skills out when you use transference and you have to clear them manually holding R1 again.

Can't leave plains unless everyone's at the gates and there's always some idiot fishing or generally messing around while everyone else has to wait.

I think this is where I stop hoping and find another game to play. It's been real.

1 minute ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Well, some of us like fishing, thank you. The escape menu exists for a reason, y'know?

I'm not having these problems since I play clan only when I do PoE, but let me reverse that question;

You can always move to the exit if inquired, and then go back out for fishing to your heart's content, y'know?

Always nice to see some improvements.

Major issues.

Severe need for individual extraction from the plains. I solo many missions/farms because I dont want to end up getting held hostage by one player or  holding other players hostage so I can finish my farm. This also applies to other endless missions.

Wisp cost for higher tier amps is still incredibly high. Wisp farming is incredibly tedious requiring continuously reloading into the plains to reset wisp spawns.

Kuva reward for T4 and 5 bounties is incredibly low for the amount of time it takes to complete a bounty. A flood can be completed much more quickly and rewards just as much or slightly more. Additionally the reward is unaffected by resource boosters making it even more unappealing to users who are effectively paying.

Void damage NEEDS TO IGNORE ARMOR. Spoiler with a Shwaak prism takes over 40 hits to kill a lv 50 heavy gunner (will retest with new damage adjustment after anatomy exam stops kicking my butt). Endgame geared operators should be able to wipe Lv 90 enemies more efficiently than a maxed out crit stacking chroma with a riven'd ignis. Currently against anything armored they hit and take hits like wet rice paper.

Amp/Zaw dissasembly.

Edit: Eidolon lures are apparently built from vampires. It is extremely frustrating to lose a brilliant shard because lures mysteriously evaporate at dawn. Lures that are latched onto an Eidolon should persist until they are killed or the eidolon dies/successfully retreats.

Edit 2: couldnt resist. Shwaak now 3500 up from 3250 I believe. Negligible kill time difference against lv 50 normal heavy gunner. Pencha scaffold which is now 9k void damage up from 7k ish damage took ~10 headshots to kill the same gunner, note pencha requires a charge time and is single target only. Spoiler got downed once during this due to the half second vulnerability from void mode when firing. My vulkar wraith killed the same gunner in one shot.

Just now, ADirtyMonk said:

Always nice to see some improvements.

Major issues.

Severe need for individual extraction from the plains. I solo many missions/farms because I dont want to end up getting held hostage by one player or  holding other players hostage so I can finish my farm. This also applies to other endless missions.

Wisp cost for higher tier amps is still incredibly high. Wisp farming is incredibly tedious requiring continuously reloading into the plains to reset wisp spawns.

Kuva reward for T4 and 5 bounties is incredibly low for the amount of time it takes to complete a bounty. A flood can be completed much more quickly. Additionally the reward is unaffected by resource boosters making it even more unappealing.

Void damage NEEDS TO IGNORE ARMOR. Spoiler with a Shwaak prism takes over 40 hits to kill a lv 50 heavy gunner (will retest with new damage adjustment after anatomy exam stops kicking my butt). Endgame geared operators should be able to wipe Lv 90 enemies more efficiently than a maxed out crit stacking chroma with an ignis. Currently against anything armored they hit and take hits like wet rice paper.

Amp/Zaw dissasembly.

Don't forget kavats and kubrows being unable to get through doors

A small survey if, of course, the developers and rules I will not break!
Just honestly put my poll to my poll or hurry to sdes: Those who have computer characteristics within the minimum requirements that are laid out to this game. And those who are experiencing problems with the FPS subsidence and the rapid exhaustion of video memory?

Archived