Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.9

[DE]Connor

Some questions:

- Any plans to fix/increase the crit chance of the T3 Amp bracer (only 2%)
- Are only T1 Amps supposed to get stat buffs when gilded?
- Any plans on removing junk rewards from bounties and incursions, or at least adding the mods to the drop tables of the Tusk enemies, instead of having them reuse the same enemy drop tables?

Thanks, keep up the good work.

There's an issue where using your Operator to Void Dash into the boundary circle for a Plains of Eidolon circle, then swapping back to your Warframe will immediately fail the objective. From my attempts to reproduce this, it's more likely to occur if you switch to your Warframe as soon as you enter BUT I have been careful many times to enter the middle of the zone and switch back only to be met with another bounty failure. Fixing this would be GREAT because I want to use my operator in tandem with my Warframe for movement but, er, I can't? Trying to do that fails my mission.

Also, if you equip your Mining Laser, then equip your (synthesis) scanner, then your weapons, your targeting reticule disappears. You can fix it by swapping to the mining laser again, then to your weapon without the scanner in between to restore your reticule.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.9

General Plains of Eidolon Changes

• All Zaw Grip and Strike blueprints are now available at Rank 1 from Hok, and all cost 1000 standing.
  • Increased the damage of all Amp Prisms and Scaffolds.
  • Reduced all instances of Amp self-damage.
  • Gilding an Amp now costs no standing.
  • Archwing disabler projectile no longer hit dodge-maneuvering players on explosion. 
  • Archwing disabler projectiles that target a flare have reduced explosion radius. 

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players could trade in Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Endo. Maroo has returned from vacation and is sorry she got some tin-suits in trouble. 
  • Fixed an issue with audio stuttering out on the Plains.
  • Fixed melee stances not staying equipped on ungilded Zaws.
  • Fixed the Ceno Cuirass not having similar build requirements to the Vahd Cuirass.
  • Fixed Eidolon Lens rewards from incursions not displaying properly.
  • Fixed Pull applying damage deformers and ragdoll to some enemies it shouldn't be.
  • Fixed Nova’s Worm Hole being able to escape the outer boundaries of Cetus.
  • Fixed an issue where Fusilai would sometimes reload very slowly.
  • Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not actually tracking countermeasure flares. 
  • Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not being affected by bullet attractor pulls (Mag, Amesha, etc)
  • Fixed Zenurik Energizing Dash not always showing the proper value in the HUD buff when in two bubbles at once.
  • Fixed clients using Transference sometimes getting extra HUD buff icons.
  • Fixed a UI issue that occurred upon spending Focus while also redeeming Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Focus.
  • Fixed Magus and Virtuos appearing as Mods when crafted in the foundry.
  • Fixed amps built using Shwaak Prism and Shraksun Scaffold not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.
  • Fixed Eidolon Lures having strange hitboxes until downed.
  • Fixed some leaking caused by Teralyst VFX.
  • Various localization updates.
  • Various crash fixes.

All good stuff, but I'm not seeing anything about the janky PUG-ing on the plains.  When are we going to have a fix for people being able to leave a plains team and keep their rewards???  Supposedly you can "Abort" (which in itself is off-putting wording) and you keep whatever you've gotten (be it incursion reward, fish, etc.) but there's some uncertainty whether that always works or not.

4 minutes ago, TheTundraTerror said:

That's nice and all, but if Cetus standing still takes 1-2 hours to cap for someone of MR24

Not relevant, as the bounties can be done beyond the cap.

On another note, do the people get the standing back who bought the stuff earlier on?

And I do support any and all ideas for "single extraction". That, or we need a "leave to cetus" button that saves our progress so we can just exit the group that way instead of aborting and losing the rest in between, if the single extraction option takes too much to code in a reasonable amount of time.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixed an issue where Fusilai would sometimes reload very slowly.

THANK YOU :D

on another note...could you PLEASE make it so that we can EXIT Transference while still in the air, but cant re enter until we hit the ground...i know you guys did the change to stop unintended momentum speeds....but come on...Bullet jumping + roll + AG is still far faster...it just feels very flow breaking when i get re enter my warframe until i hit the ground...especially after doing a chain of dashes in Operator mode.

Thanks DE !

Still :

- Zenistar sometimes lock in PoE
- Not able to change the focus school in Cetus (only in Liset) !!!
- Augur Mod Sets not in the codex
- What about the missing rotations in the bounty (Furax Wr Right Part among other)
- What about the missing PoE fragment ?

8 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

can we PLEASE get extraction timer if half+ squad is by exit ? because CLEM that one asshat fishing after we finish our mission

You do, they Teleport to you in the door room within a min or so, just does not work the same way as other missions.
Also solo is a thing... If you can't cope with others, don't play with them.

@[DE]Connor - are there any fixes for the bounties?

- missing bounties after host reconnect (even if there's one immeiately after new host, there is none after that one)
- missing bounties (ie. new one not appearing)
- starting bounty does not create party, I starts alone and nobody joins (best observed by party chat icon/tab missing)
- starting bounties does not start an objective
- entering gate when existing bounty, spawns gate far away from Cetus, there's only void between (can see Cetus on full screen minimap if you move it to see in the corner)
- small eidolons dropping inttact sentient core but picking them up only rewards that item 50% of the time

probably more but those are from the top of my head

Archived