Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.9

[DE]Connor

1 hour ago, TheTundraTerror said:

That's nice and all, but if Cetus standing still takes 1-2 hours to cap for someone of MR24, doesn't do much.

Also, if you still need to Gild a Zaw in order to put a potato in them... Yeah, not sell me on these.

EDIT: Yeah, the standing you get from everything is still hot garbage.

*Breaths in*

..........Night-Time. Geyser Pond. LungFish.

My work here is done.

couldn't help but notice you still haven't fixed that SMB protocol requirement yet...

Luckily for me i am able to turn Workstation on and off at will but many others simply cant, this NEEDS to be fixed. its been 2 weeks and people's kubrow have died, players are pissed, devbashing is begging(Removed by mods, but its not like there are other outlets to vent right? right??), boosters have been wasted, pls fix soon...

just a friendly reminder.

1 hour ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixed melee stances not staying equipped on ungilded Zaws.

This was not fixed.  My polearm zaw still unequips its stance when I get to the Plains.

Edit:  it appears equipped until I get out to the Plains, and then it is not.  Animations and a check of melee combos confirm that the stance is indeed not equipped.

Can we please get the option to SOLO extract?(i'm talking to Poe,surv and excavation) just go at the extr point and hold[choose a button] for 5/6 seconds and then you can extract.

This is a smart and quick way to avoid the annoying "cage" problem, i'm tired of beeing forced to extract or be forcet to stay.

14 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

Totally agree. 

The fact your doing a mission of HIGHER level for a LONGER period of time should actually TRIPLE the standing. 

P. S. We should be able to take apart crafted weapons from Quill and Hok (at a low cost) and reassemble them. I am not going to grind that many resources to try every possible setup, you must be CRAZY.

Garas drop chance is insane (add to tenno research lab and remove from drop table) 

Fishing as a MUST DO has to be removed... What the grineer don't fish on the plains? Don't touch any resources? 

Archwing launcher is not reusable hence making it an expensive taxi. 

Mining spots are too rare. Something like the first development build we seen should be way better. 

Solo extract needed ASAP 

Multiple bounties still bug out 

I max out my standing the minute it resets. Iv honestly been in the opposite position where i wish gaining standing was harder.

• All Zaw Grip and Strike blueprints are now available at Rank 1 from Hok, and all cost 1000 standing.
  • Increased the damage of all Amp Prisms and Scaffolds.
  • Reduced all instances of Amp self-damage.
  • Archwing disabler projectile no longer hit dodge-maneuvering players on explosion. 
  • Archwing disabler projectiles that target a flare have reduced explosion radius. 

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players could trade in Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Endo. Maroo has returned from vacation and is sorry she got some tin-suits in trouble. 
  • Fixed an issue with audio stuttering out on the Plains.
  • Fixed melee stances not staying equipped on ungilded Zaws.
  • Fixed the Ceno Cuirass not having similar build requirements to the Vahd Cuirass.
  • Fixed Eidolon Lens rewards from incursions not displaying properly.
  • Fixed Pull applying damage deformers and ragdoll to some enemies it shouldn't be.
  • Fixed Nova’s Worm Hole being able to escape the outer boundaries of Cetus.
  • Fixed an issue where Fusilai would sometimes reload very slowly.
  • Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not actually tracking countermeasure flares. 
  • Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not being affected by bullet attractor pulls (Mag, Amesha, etc)
  • Fixed Zenurik Energizing Dash not always showing the proper value in the HUD buff when in two bubbles at once.
  • Fixed clients using Transference sometimes getting extra HUD buff icons.
  • Fixed a UI issue that occurred upon spending Focus while also redeeming Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Focus.
  • Fixed Magus and Virtuos appearing as Mods when crafted in the foundry.
  • Fixed amps built using Shwaak Prism and Shraksun Scaffold not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.
  • Fixed Eidolon Lures having strange hitboxes until downed.
  • Fixed some leaking caused by Teralyst VFX.
  • Various localization updates.
  • Various crash fixes.

3 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

Can we please get the option to SOLO extract?(i'm talking to Poe,surv and excavation) just go at the extr point and hold[choose a button] for 5/6 seconds and then you can extract.

This is smart and quick way to avoid the annoying "cage" problem, i'm tired of beeing forced to extract or to be forcet to stay.

1 hour ago, Inkogni said:

can we PLEASE get extraction timer if half+ squad is by exit ? because CLEM that one asshat fishing after we finish our mission

Either this or actually 'open' up the plains so that players can actually leave individually if they want without risking the loss of their stuff. Right now, a player can jump into the plains by themselves and be matched with a squad, but as soon as they want to leave they have to wait for the rest of the players to finish up, like a check valve. It's quite a pain if you're just trying to get a bit of fishing or mining for the remainder of some part you want to build, and want to rush back to Cetus or your ship to get it going.

General Plains of Eidolon Changes

• Archwing disabler projectile no longer hit dodge-maneuvering players on explosion. 
  • Archwing disabler projectiles that target a flare have reduced explosion radius. 

Fixes

• Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not actually tracking countermeasure flares. 
  • Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not being affected by bullet attractor pulls (Mag, Amesha, etc)

Why do these exist to begin with???

Shouldn't an "Archwing disabler projectile" mean 'a projectile that does damage when it hits your Archwing, like every other projectile, and disables it once you hit 0HP', rather than 'a projectile that leaves you wondering why you're suddenly falling to the ground when you had plenty of HP'?

14 minutes ago, McDuffMan said:

couldn't help but notice you still haven't fixed that SMB protocol requirement yet...

Luckily for me i am able to turn Workstation on and off at will but many others simply cant, this NEEDS to be fixed. its been 2 weeks and people's kubrow have died, players are pissed, devbashing is begging(Removed by mods, but its not like there are other outlets to vent right? right??), boosters have been wasted, pls fix soon...

just a friendly reminder.

10 hotfixes later and this is still a problem. 

The change to zaw parts costing less standing is a great move for making the grind to get a zaw way less painful. I would still like to see a way to disassemble ungilded zaws (maybe for some credits/standing cost) but this definitely makes jumping into the system easier since we don't need to spend upwards of 10,000 standing on single-use blueprints.

suggestion:

extraction timer(like everyone is already saying)

also can you guys make the archwing flare charges infinite instead of 50 charges? 50 charges is a lot, but i think people may have lost interest in the archwing section due to them just being given a reusable blueprint instead of a one use blueprint with infinite charges.

Archived