Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need advice on not getting archwing shot down on PoE.

Niennah

Question

So yes, I can't seem to stay in the air longer than a few seconds after grineer spot me. And missiles are only part of the problem - at least you can sort of see those coming. But a lot of times there is no missile - I just go from flying at full health/shields to falling with no indication of what exactly caused that.

5 answers to this question

The only thing that should be shooting you down are the anti air missiles that they shoot you with. The ones that come with a red warning above your character that say "Locked on" or "Incoming Projectiles". If you use any of the archwing's second abilities, itll help you. Or you could use the roll function

On 24/10/2017 at 11:25 PM, spacerocks said:

The only thing that should be shooting you down are the anti air missiles that they shoot you with. The ones that come with a red warning above your character that say "Locked on" or "Incoming Projectiles". If you use any of the archwing's second abilities, itll help you. Or you could use the roll function

After some testing, the only things that trigger "incoming projectile" warning are missiles launched by stationary turrets. The homing missiles that normal dirt-common grineer troopers spam nonstop whenever they see an archwing do not provide any warning, are completely silent as they travel and still oneshot archwing on contact.