Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regards to the new exclusive PS4 armor

Knight_Ex

12 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

I'll think of you when I buy it.  PC gets enough advantages, your just mad that PS4 gets some things you can't have.  No long explanations or calm arguments will hide that.  Bye bye now, enjoy your PoE and Halloween tennogen that we'll get in a month.

Really...?  That "month" is part of a process imposed ON DE, and not Vica Versa.

Funny though, your "How do YOU like it you PC Elitist!"....and by funny I mean amusingly petty. 😆

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Really...?  That "month" is part of a process imposed ON DE, and not Vica Versa.

Funny though, your "How do YOU like it you PC Elitist!"....and by funny I mean amusingly petty. 😆

I know how it works.  Point is every platform has something the others don't.  This entire topic is petty, figured I'd be too.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Hmm... and Exclusive PC items....

Excalibur Prime

Lato Prime

Skana Prime

Excalibur Prime Glyph

Everything you listed here is Founder exclusive, not PC exclusive. There's a clear line. All Founders are PC Members (migrated accounts irrelevant due to their exclusive gear not moving with them to either console), but not all PC Members are Founders. No, I'm not angry about a console receiving an exclusive armor set, but if you're trying to bring up a point on an apparent myriad of "PC exclusive" items, you could at least use examples that are valid.

Rubedo Rhino Skin

Twitch PC Exclusive Skin

You got me there.

Early Updates

Apologies for jumping into technicalities here, but you said "Exclusive PC items", not "Advantages of playing on PC". 

And console players literally having to stay off of their favorite Warframe YouTuber's channel on every new update to avoid spoilers.

Like above, this doesn't have anything to do with exclusive items.

Nope, in fact, I didn't even know the skin was in the drop table, I thought it was something PC players got for just linking their regular Twitch accounts. I've been going around and haven't seen one person yet with an Excalibur Twitch skin. And let's not forget all the other Steam and PC Exclusive skins while we're at it.

I find it a bit odd that you didn't acknowledge the part of their reply that pointed out the fact most of your list consists of Founder gear.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

I know how it works.  Point is every platform has something the others don't.  This entire topic is petty, figured I'd be too.

Touché, Tenno. May we one day commit genocide together in the name of our great and tyrannical hybridized undead-techno-alien Brood mother!

And look good doing it in our exclusive Swag!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

2 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

FYI, to those saying twitch prime stuff was PC exclusive thats a negative, thats been available to console as well you just have to have an account thats linked to twitch prime.  So that argument is invalid.

Not to Much to Argue , Prestige/Renown Packs been holding us Over.  PlayStation and Xbox are giving DE Freedom For Content 

To Show Appreciation for  Tenno who gets the short end of the Stick. Ya Know? POE in November.... 

steam skins Evolve in to TennoGen and Round 10 Should be This Week. 

Its Really not a big deal , it's not like it's the last Armor Ever. 

Sad to Say "All the Things" is not Realistic for any platform.  

I'm very upset I live in Italy and can't afford to go to Tennocon and get an exclusive Syandana.

So what?

As much as I am a completionist, I must deal with that.

I must deal with not having the founder pack as I don't purchase and play game on PC....

I and everyone must take it a little easier and deal with some really manageable stuff.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Nzza_News said:

Not to Much to Argue , Prestige/Renown Packs been holding us Over.  PlayStation and Xbox are giving DE Freedom For Content 

To Show Appreciation for  Tenno who gets the short end of the Stick. Ya Know? POE in November.... 

steam skins Evolve in to TennoGen and Round 10 Should be This Week. 

Its Really not a big deal , it's not like it's the last Armor Ever. 

Sad to Say "All the Things" is not Realistic for any platform.  

Oh ya real good, your welcome for Beta testing POE for you so that it releases without bugs in November, meanwhile I will enjoy my glitched bounties, failed matchmaking and constant adjustment/nerfed mechanics.

I was ok with those exclusive when it was "equal"

I mean, it's not hard to color a set of skin green/blue/dunnowhat for xbox/ps/pc. So everybody have a somewhat same thing, but with the brand of their console pasted on it. Basically like the first Excal skin, but after they started putting different things in each packs, and now it's even exclusive 3D models.

Content should be somewhat consistent between each versions. 

With PS Plus my console has turned into a resource extractor giving me more games than I can think/want to play. And to to think I was told on another forum that PS Plus was a - for consoles.

$5 a month that includes games, I could just stop subscribing after this year and to play all the accumulated games. I honestly think that PC + Steam cannot compete with this

Not going back to PC with its endless optimizations and graphics tweaking hell.

With that out of my system, I’m sincerely grateful for the free Prominence syndana, Twitch prime weapons and now this armor. It made me feel that these are accessible and not just for the upper class Tenno. 

6 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

Exactly ^ , however that wasn't really the point I was making, Im just seeing these exclusive armor sets as a sign of things to come, eventually it will move up to weapons, just watch.

This right here says it all "I'm going to complain now because this other thing might happen down the road, even though there has been no indication that it will whatsoever"

When they add something tied to mastery I will be right beside you complaining loudly that it is unfair and it needs to change.

Until then, my opinion, cosmetics mean absolutely ZERO to anyone's gameplay experience. Exclusive cosmetics mean absolutely ZERO to anyone's gameplay experience.

12 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

again skins, not armor, I mentioned this way early on that we don't have exclusive armor not skins.

Regardless, the fact that you're complaining that you have exclusive skins in general and you're complaining that we have armor even though I'm pretty sure the majority would want skins it just a bad look.

6 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

Oh ya real good, your welcome for Beta testing POE for you so that it releases without bugs in November, meanwhile I will enjoy my glitched bounties, failed matchmaking and constant adjustment/nerfed mechanics.

"without bugs"

The Arca Bundle somehow allowed us to fire off Void Powers as the Operator in out Orbiters.

We had crippled Warframes if we switched on the Starchart as out Operator.

These are the funny ones, by the way. There are more.

"without bugs" 

11 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

It's just Phased (Asa, Vauban, Vasto, Akvasto, Tigris and Ankyros); Rubedo (Rhino, Yamako, Galatine, Drakgoon, Viper) and Onyx Excal and none of these can be obtained without a steam account. Everything else has either been ported to consoles already or could be sent there any time in the future.

Btw, rubedo and phased skins being limited in number makes some of them get to absurd prices in the market, for example, there are only 10 copies of viper rubedo skin, and the lowest price is 115 USD, making it really exclusive even between PC players.

But it's on PC right? And everyone had an opportunity to get it right?

"it's just"