Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ThirtyWorse

13 minutes ago, ThirtyWorse said:

waypoints not appearing correctly

Read the conversation, and i still dont get what exactly you meant by this. If you are saying that you get lost cuz waypoints on minimap, you probably have not run those missions enough, I think doing each vault more than 15 times is enough to know all the holes and tricks in each one, so at some point you dont need to see any waypoints or minimap at all, and with more than 40 im sure most people can do the vaults on any frame irrumping from the front and stomping their way in, being quick and not being detected at the same time, taking no more than 2-4 minutes each vault.

Well aside from all that, you really dont have luck to not get even a part, farming her was quite the pain, took me like 2 weeks doing like 10 runs per day. So i did  around 140 for all the set. A friend got her in 2 hours after her release LOL. Well if u dont want to pay for her, continue your spy runs, but dont focus just on that, do other things and run one or two while changing airs, or one when you log and one before logging out, to not feel the pain. You are going to get her eventually. Honestly 100 runs in 2 years is quite a low number tho.

4 hours ago, ThirtyWorse said:

I've run over 100 missions over the last 2 years trying to get ivara and have not had a single piece drop for me. Combined with how buggy some of these tilesets still are it's easily the most frustrating experience i've ever had in warframe.

I understand it's RNG and i am a statistical outlier but c'mon. nobody should have to suffer like this. you're not gonna wring platinum out of me for her. give it up. increase her drop rates. please.

I'm sorry for your rather upsetting amount of RNG failure, but I'm fairly sure that it's fine for the rest of us. I've had three new players in my clan for the last few weeks, they're just reaching MR8 and able to play most of the content, one of them recently farmed Ivara completely in under a week despite not playing every day.

It's a shame that your UI is bugging out too, but that's just not the experience that others are having either...

While we can all sympathise with the problems, the drop rates are around 1/10 to 1/20 which is kind of average compared to the other seventeen or so drops that could be achieved, and they always have been for that third Data Vault you open. In two years, you definitely should have been able to farm them all.

If you want, look me up in game (if you're on the European servers) and I'd be happy to help you out with some of it, I've gotten the Corpus versions down to about 12 seconds per data vault.

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I mean...

v3Ge44W2SZK1yM3aDe7XeA.png

If I could trade them, I would.

PS: I farmed her passively for the most part, trying to really farm her just wasted nerves.

Pshh. noob. I have 60, 40, 35,15 (don't run many low spies). And I've sold them like Oberon parts several times already.

Jokes aside. Yeah, its' not that hard to get her. Just use Spy to lvl up gear while you try to get her OP.

Edited by Nazrethim

4 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Pshh. noob. I have 60, 40, 35,15 (don't run many low spies). And I've sold them like Oberon parts several times already.

Jokes aside. Yeah, its' not that hard to get her. Just use Spy to lvl up gear while you try to get her OP.

Again, I farmed Ivara passively...and I don't do that many spy missions these days either.

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Again, I farmed Ivara passively...and I don't do that many spy missions these days either.

I run spy because I like it, and that's how I level pretty much anything. So I got her passively for the most part, the only part I actually went to farm was the system because they drop in low level spy. And it was about 5 runs.

I wish there was a Spy tier that rewards only neo and axi though, currently all of the highest level spy reward meso and neo.