Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name: sirjhan
Mastery Rank: 10
Country of residence: a filipino living in hong kong
About yourself: I've always been a lone wolf ever since i played this game last year ( i dont play actively until recent patch), but now im tired of soloing the mission and stuff and wanted to find a pack that could help me with stuff and have some one to talk to during mission. I hope there will be a chance to get in and have fun with the members here. I mostly main Mesa and Trinity prime.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, mitchellejnorton said:

Mitchell here lookimg to join your glorious clan. 

Mastery Rank: 6 

About: I used to play on PS4 and was Mastery 12 and mainly used Nova, Loki Prime, Frost prime, Trinity Prime. 

I used to have my own clan with 8 members and most research done.

I made the switch to pc gaming recently and loving it. I now have Frost Prime, Gara (Glass), Hydroid Prime.

; ) 

20 hours ago, Joshawackee said:

Name: Joshawackee

Country of residence: USA

About yourself: pretty new to the game just looking for a group to run around with and grind!

19 hours ago, Salfred said:

Name: Salfred

MR: 5

Country of Residence: UK

About yourself: Recently got back into the game with a new account and looking for a clan to run with

14 hours ago, magdk01 said:

Name: magdk01
Mastery Rank:4
Country of residence: Denmark
About yourself: Longtime pc gamer, returning warframe player from the old times and probably here for the long run and some fun interactions 

14 hours ago, eyerouge said:

Name: eyerouge

Mastery: 4

About: Adult long time PC-player, new to Warframe, in it for the PvE, casually.

13 hours ago, Hellicron said:

Name: Hellicron
Mastery Rank: 8 (hopefully 9 tomorrow)
Country of residence: Norway
About yourself: I'm fairly new to Warframe, I've played for almost 2 weeks now and am quite suprised how much content this game have to offer.
I was hoping to find a Clan where I can continue to explore what the game have to offer while still having a good time.
I've raided quite a bit in MMO's before so I have some experience with that, otherwise i consider myself fairly casual.
Hope I can be of use to you'r clan =)

12 hours ago, sten404 said:

Name: sten404
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: Sweden
About yourself: New to the game and I've been having a blast. I can see myself spending plenty of hours online and it's always more fun in these kinds of games to have a nice group to play with.

12 hours ago, Faulkner360 said:

Name: Faulkner360
Mastery Rank: 4, almost 5
Country of residence: England
About yourself: new to Warframe, been playing since Friday and loving it so far. Looking to experience more of the multiplayer side of things, and interested in seeing what the clan system is like.

11 hours ago, ToshieLogias said:

Name: ToshieLogias
Mastery Rank:3
Country of residence: Poland
About yourself: i was playing 2 years ago but only got to lvl 3 on excalibur and left the game. Now i play for 2 weeks i have 30 lvl excalibur. i want to join clan so i can have someone to fight bosses with do defenses farm voids and also to get some new warframes since they are so hard to get for me.

10 hours ago, Moomath said:

Name: Moomath

Mastery Rank: 5

Country of Residence: New Zealand

About Yourself: Started warframe about 2 years ago and quit pretty early but came back for PoE and really liked the changes and new content and am now looking for a clan to join.

9 hours ago, Vlahdone said:

Name: Vlahdone
Mastery Rank: 16
Country of residence:
About yourself: Long time on and off player, back to the game again and looking for a nice clan.

9 hours ago, Thrawn200 said:

Name: Thrawn200
MR: 18
About: Long time off and on player, back for PoE after a few months break.

8 hours ago, Geoblazer5 said:

Name: Geoblazer5
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself:

I'm looking for a fun and active clan to make my time on Warframe more enjoyable.

I've recently started playing a lot of warframe after upgrading my laptop and it would be great if I could join your clan :)

7 hours ago, Zinoulol said:

Name: Zinoulol
Country of residence: Algeria
About yourself: would have been MR 11 if i hadnt failed their test lol 

but yeah same as everyone else i played a few years ago then stopped now im back and stuff.

You guys are all invited to the clan! Be sure to check out the forum's inbox for my Discord invite~!

5 hours ago, sirjhan said:

Name: sirjhan
Country of residence: a filipino living in hong kong
About yourself: I've always been a lone wolf ever since i played this game last year ( i dont play actively until recent patch), but now im tired of soloing the mission and stuff and wanted to find a pack that could help me with stuff and have some one to talk to during mission. I hope there will be a chance to get in and have fun with the members here. I mostly main Mesa and Trinity prime.

You've been invited! Also please check your inbox for my Discord link invite to the clan~!

1 hour ago, Thortus said:

Name: Thortus
Mastery Rank: 2
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself: New player looking for a community where I can get advice and guidance in the game. And hopefully eventually help others!

49 minutes ago, Mal_0wns said:

Name: Mal_0wns

About: Used to play on xbox one, probably gonna play a lot of warframe, being part of a community souds good

19 minutes ago, henry3819 said:

IGN: henry3819

MR: 12

Region: AUS

Just a returning player looking to join a clan.

18 minutes ago, Moinky said:

Name: Moinky

About: Recently got back into the game and I've been enjoying it, being part of a clan sounds fun.

Annnnddd invited! Make sure to check your forum's inbox for my Discord invite link!

1 hour ago, Lichelf said:

Name: Lichelf
Mastery Rank: 12
Country of residence: Denmark
About yourself: Im a returning player that really miss being in a clan.

16 minutes ago, jayybeee said:

Name: jayybeee
Country of residence: Finland
About yourself: I pretty new in game and active.

You guys are invited to the clan! Remember to join the Discord link in which can be found in your forum's inbox~!

Name: Patryk
MR: 5 (almost 6 fuu....)

I'm kinda new to warframe and i'm looking for a clan cuz playing alone is pretty boring and right now i'm mostly playing with frost prime but i'm trying to get some new friends 

Name: Rasmusix

MR: 9

About: I'm newbie/n00b player looking for players that would help learn new things. I'm a bit shy person that don't talk much but like to sit with other and spend time playing.

Edited by Rasmusix

Name: Gammie11
Country of residence: Poland
About yourself: I'm fairly new to this game, and I don't know much about mechanics and other pro stuff, but I know for sure that this game is a hell of the fun,I'm looking for some guidance and companion in my journey.

Name: Knuckek

MR: 2

About: I am fairly new, just came back to the game after a long time away. I have a lot of experience raiding in MMOs and I consider myself very cooperative and good at teamwork. Hoping to explore this amazing game again along side a great clan.