Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

in game Name: NvPapaBless
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: New player looking for a clan to have some fun with I'm pretty chill and would join discord channel if we ever play in a group also im a new player because i started playing the game about 5 days ago but i got the handle on the game system already i spent a good amount of time on the wiki for this game lol

Edited by NvPapaBless

Name: radi_hristozov
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: Bulgaria
About yourself: I started playing the game again with a fresh new account after 2 months being away. So far i had 2 rank 19 account and now that i have returned to the game i am rank 4 that would like to join your guild. I can talk and write in both bulgarian and english ,even tho i am not very good at speaking and writing in english ,since i am  C2 level with very little practice

Spoiler
15 hours ago, Gammie11 said:

Name: Gammie11
Mastery Rank: 6
Country of residence: Poland
About yourself: I'm fairly new to this game, and I don't know much about mechanics and other pro stuff, but I know for sure that this game is a hell of the fun,I'm looking for some guidance and companion in my journey.

18 hours ago, wjmeast said:

Name: wjmeast

Mastery rank: 3

About: Used to play a bit, games changed a lot now, am a student and bored,  looking to have some sexy times with my clan bros, seems like a cool group of peeps

18 hours ago, unit557 said:

Name: Patryk
MR: 5 (almost 6 fuu....)

I'm kinda new to warframe and i'm looking for a clan cuz playing alone is pretty boring and right now i'm mostly playing with frost prime but i'm trying to get some new friends 

17 hours ago, CTOFU said:

Name: CTOFU

MR: 2

About: I am a newbie looking to join a big clan

15 hours ago, Rasmusix said:

Name: Rasmusix

MR: 9

About: I'm newbie/n00b player looking for players that would help learn new things. I'm a bit shy person that don't talk much but like to sit with other and spend time playing.

14 hours ago, Synthapien said:

Syntpapien

MR: 6 ....so far

Ireland

12 hours ago, Pasc96 said:

Name's Pasc96

Started playing in 2013 left till 2016 then stopped for like 6-7 months and here I am back in the grinding zone...! Also I've always been on PC.

11 hours ago, tsiripimpop said:

IGN tsiripimpop

About yourself: Started open beta  2014 came back after 2 years now and ill stay in game for about a month because i g2g for 9 months,after that im back in the game again, i hope you will accept it, PC.

10 hours ago, SlimeMeme said:

Name: SlimeMeme
Mastery Rank: 7 
Country of residence: JP
About yourself: My english isn't that good. But i'm still practicing.I like to make a new friends :3

9 hours ago, AYCG said:

Name: AYCG

Mastery Rank:6

About me: Returning to warframe. Looking for a clan to join and have fun. 

9 hours ago, Knuckek said:

Name: Knuckek

MR: 2

About: I am fairly new, just came back to the game after a long time away. I have a lot of experience raiding in MMOs and I consider myself very cooperative and good at teamwork. Hoping to explore this amazing game again along side a great clan.

7 hours ago, Exvousscar said:

Name: Exvousscar
Mastery Rank: 2
Country of residence: Singapore
About yourself: Returning casual player looking for a friendly clan 

5 hours ago, NvPapaBless said:

in game Name: NvPapaBless
Mastery Rank: 5
About yourself: New player looking for a clan to have some fun with I'm pretty chill and would join discord channel if we ever play in a group also im a new player because i started playing the game about 5 days ago but i got the handle on the game system already i spent a good amount of time on the wiki for this game lol

6 hours ago, dark_patmen said:

In game name: dark_patmen
Mastery rank: rank 9
Residence: Philippines
About: Pretty chill guy, stopped playing for awhile but decided to come back again because... 4K gaming is now... :drool:

3 hours ago, JadeDrake said:

Name: JadeDrake
Mastery Rank: 8
Country of residence: USA / WA
About yourself: Im a fairly old player who is just now getting back into warframe in full force.

2 hours ago, radi_hristozov said:

Name: radi_hristozov
Country of residence: Bulgaria
About yourself: I started playing the game again with a fresh new account after 2 months being away. So far i had 2 rank 19 account and now that i have returned to the game i am rank 4 that would like to join your guild. I can talk and write in both bulgarian and english ,even tho i am not very good at speaking and writing in english ,since i am  C2 level with very little practice

2 hours ago, Jimmy_Ink said:

Name: Jimmy_Ink
Mastery Rank: 10
Country of residence: Australia
About yourself: Never been in a clan, wanna see what the whole deelio is :)

2 hours ago, brjlbj said:

Name: brjlbj
Mastery Rank: 1 almost 2
Country of residence: Australia
About yourself: Been playing since 2015 but that was on Xbox One, just started recently on pc for a fresh start

1 hour ago, Wh1t3r0s3 said:

Name : Wh1t3r0s3

Mastery Rank : 4

About me : I'm a total n00b who's been playing for 9 days now. Addicted to the game but somewhat bored doing missions solo or with randoms. A clan is definitely the right way to go forward.

37 minutes ago, Deu55um said:

Name: Deu55um
Mastery Rank: 5 and growing
Country of residence: Belgium
About yourself: Old player from XBOX, but now on PC. I'm friendly and i like helping people out.

Phew~ All of those who aren't in the clan is now invited! Please check if I have sent you all an invitational to our Discord's server~
If not, please contact me in an instant~!

Looking to make friends and have fun.

IGN: XMaster_Sora

MR: 6

Region: USE EST

Player Type: Casual /hradcore PvE

about me: returning player, played a little bit before War Within was announced and fell off and am trying to get back into it and make friends and have fun while grinding.

Name: batman8910
Mastery Rank:2
About yourself: i played this game a while ago for a little then i decided to get back into it and i enjoy it more, i want to join this clan because its seems like a friendly clan and im getting bored of playing with random players

Name: Jaguaro774
Mastery Rank: MR7
Country of residence: England
About yourself: I used to play a while back and used to be in a clan then I took a year or two break and now I'm back into the game and I'm interested to join a friendly clan such as yours, also I'm not gonna lie I need some of that research xD

Hello there! Been playing Warframe for a few weeks now and so far im loving it, got a group of 5 or so that im playing with now but really looking to delve into the game and enjoy it to its fullest. Hope this is the place for us, im kind of the guinea pig! Anyway hope to recieve an invite soon, looking forward to hang out and meet some people! Thank you for your Consideration.

Name: X_Skynet_X
About yourself: Just looking to broaden my circle, Loving Warframe so far, fairly new player but im catching on fast, you ever need a sharpshooter to watch your back im your guy! lol