Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name: chitterlings
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: Finland
About yourself: hey! just recently started playing with a bunch of friends and would love to join an active clan =)

If possible, I'd like to bring a friend along who can't post on the forums at the moment due to login security issues, their username is Mabish and mastery rank is 8. thank you and have a great day!!

1 hour ago, Frendo_Endo said:

Name: Frendo_Endo

Country of residence: Indonesia

About yourself: I Just found out about this game 5 days ago and very much in love with this game..so im new but wiling to learn to be better..thx

1 hour ago, chitterlings said:

Name: chitterlings
Country of residence: Finland
About yourself: hey! just recently started playing with a bunch of friends and would love to join an active clan =)

If possible, I'd like to bring a friend along who can't post on the forums at the moment due to login security issues, their username is Mabish and mastery rank is 8. thank you and have a great day!!

56 minutes ago, kagides said:

Name: kagides

Mastery: 6

About: Gaming for fun and casual. Just got into this game recently and would like to get involved further

11 minutes ago, masterofpotatoes said:

Name: masterofpotatoes
Mastery Rank: 12
Country of residence: UK
About yourself: Returning player looking to build new pew-pew-machines.

3 minutes ago, ThisIsWhy said:

Name: Tornadoism
Mastery Rank: 6

Country of residence: Sweden

About yourself: Looking for people to play with and people to play my spacebard songs for

You guys are in the clan! Be sure to check your inbox for my Discord invitation link~!

Name: KamaZotz
Mastery Rank: 9
Country of residence: United States
About yourself: I played Warframe during and after alpha, but got tired of the grind, took a break for about two or three years, and started again for POE. I've played Warframe a lot without leveling gear, so i think my MR may not reflect my experience (granted I've been gone since like the mirage release). IRL I study Biotech at university and philosophy in my free time. My current clan is small and doesn't invest much in research so i'm looking for a replacement.

Name: zyloc
Mastery Rank: 15
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself: Got back into Warframe at the starting of the year on xbox one.. Now I got a new computer and back on PC. Just feel lonely without a community to randomly chat/group up with. A good community always softens the grind. ^__^

51 minutes ago, KamaZotz said:

Name: KamaZotz
About yourself: I played Warframe during and after alpha, but got tired of the grind, took a break for about two or three years, and started again for POE. I've played Warframe a lot without leveling gear, so i think my MR may not reflect my experience (granted I've been gone since like the mirage release). IRL I study Biotech at university and philosophy in my free time. My current clan is small and doesn't invest much in research so i'm looking for a replacement.

29 minutes ago, Zyloc said:

Name: zyloc
Mastery Rank: 15
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself: Got back into Warframe at the starting of the year on xbox one.. Now I got a new computer and back on PC. Just feel lonely without a community to randomly chat/group up with. A good community always softens the grind. ^__^

28 minutes ago, BadWolf117 said:

Name: BadWolf117

Mastery Rank:6

Country of residence: India

About yourself: Returning after about a year of inactivity, could always use help with the new content.

You're invited to the clan~! Check your forum's inbox for my Discord invite~!

Name: Emerald-6 (Teddy)
Mastery Rank:13
Country of residence: Philippines
About yourself: Been in Warframe for awhile now, But i feel like I still havent scratched the surface. I was with a clan, It was a good clan, with good people, But it was feeling abit lonely for me, not much interaction. As for my playstyle, I excel in support frames, mainly Harrow. I follow rules and procedures of clans, I maintain a professional attitude towards my fellow players and I love contributing for a cause. I hope to be apart of this clan and see you all on the field.

Edited by Emerald-6

Name: Yoshipat

Mastery Rank: 2

About yourself: Pretty new to the game. Just started yesterday and would like to join a clan since I am pretty lonely most of the time.

Edited by Yoshipat

Name: Daemonleak
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: Just a casual player looking to reap the benefits of being able to trade with other players and maybe raids later on. I will try and help anyway I can in return.

Edited by Daemonleak

Name: iXiao
Country of residence: Malaysia
About yourself: Played warframe for quite awhile now, was not very active before due to work. Now i'm active most of the time.

I mainly play mass killing frames ( Frost Prime, Ember, Saryn)

Name: VodkaStrike
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: Germany
About yourself: I am fairly new to the game (started playing the game 1 1/2 weeks ago and i love it and will probably spend a lot more time on it) and i am looking for some "more fun" and active people, which seems to be the case.