Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Damnn.. finally the leaving squad without losing the rewards, amazing de! thanks

But.. a in-game clock would be amazing, since some ppl are literally counting the time, which is not like, smooth.. or there is webpages,, but hey, why not a ingame clock?

and... the focus cap, please...

So am I right in assuming that leaving the squad and extracting individually will NOT forfeit your gather/loot/fished rewards?

Also, is this something that could allow us more quickly farm the big Eidolons by one player leaving and inviting the others to their instance?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed issues with Operator Amp customizations not being applied in missions. 

Any chance you could please pull this trick with the Ki'Teer Ear Pieces for the Operator as well? Their energy color is default teal in missions (and since Oberon Prime Access they've lost their glow effect).

Just now, Unbetold said:

So am I right in assuming that leaving the squad and extracting individually will NOT forfeit your gather/loot/fished rewards?

Also, is this something that could allow or be used as an exploit to more quickly farm the big Eidolons by one player leaving and inviting the others to their instance?

kGisi63.png

11 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

Thanks for the "leave squad" for my Cetus missions.
Now to just wait for more fixes on missions not loading or finishing. Giving the reward and advancing to next step.

so agree tired of bounties not being completable  and may as well add assasinations sometimes sends you thrue the floor out of bounds for ever ...

Archived