Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Stat improvements from Gilding an Amp not being applied. 

The Shwaak Prism still showing the default stats even after gliding and re-level to 30. It should be 20% crit chance, 2.1% crit damage and 30% status chance now.

35 minutes ago, Ketec said:

Can i get a "Hide all workshop costumes" option in the settings - this overpriced junk is cluttering everything up.

use the standalone client then...unless you are using steam specifically for hour tracking, there really is no reason to not use the standalone if you do not want to see tennogen. (ofc i DO still agree with you on your request, was just offering a temporary workaround)

18 hours ago, Buldozers said:

xSo9vC5.jpg

Yeah, you should facepalm at yourself. It's pretty obvious you just reuploaded my screenshot, unless you use the exact same contrast settings, had the exact same chat window size, and took the screenshot in the same spot I did.

3 hours ago, Joneewars said:

I just had this problem where after comming back from an eidolon hunt i couldn't extract because the game got me stuck at the cetus gate, how such a gamebreaking bug is still not fixed yet?

We have a topic here discussing that bug:

So far to ME it seems like it's guaranteed to happen if there's a host migration (or something weird going on in the beginning where people drop when starting as well). The few times it happened when I didn't see a host migration we had someone keep getting kicked out of the group when we started the mission and once where for whatever reason the host couldn't invite a fourth person. Sucks. Hopefully they get this fixed asap, once you get higher rank amps with a good team you can go through teralysts quick but that's not always the case... you might spend 20-30 minutes just on one with a bad team or low rank amps. To spend that much time, kill it, then not get anything is a huge put off from participating in the hunts.

On 10/25/2017 at 4:57 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Players on the Public Matchmaking setting will now matchmake when the begin to load into the Plains rather than waiting until the end

So, this is a pretty terrible thing, It was much better waiting until the end, due to loading times loading tileset to tileset for cetus to  Plains being absolutely horrible. Because of this  "additional fix"  You can lose exp because of  joining in late for bounties and have to rerun the bounty for the rest of the exp, making it more than 1 simple run , as for before i'd easily be able to be there for the first stage. I'm pretty much forced to wait until load times are much better, or play with friends, which that's only if they have the same day off as i do, or i go solo. and I like to enjoy the game with others in the community, so... GG DE.

14 hours ago, Synikal said:

Yeah, you should facepalm at yourself. It's pretty obvious you just reuploaded my screenshot, unless you use the exact same contrast settings, had the exact same chat window size, and took the screenshot in the same spot I did.

ac67120ba4a74bc4fb59a3c9683bfaa61937182b

Archived