The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing solar map mastery, all nodes completed

CaptainBAMF

Just as the title states. I have completed all nodes, visually verified every node and junction, and taken all steps to try to figure out what map ive missed.

Im missing 56 mastery, which i believe is equivalent to 1 map  node. I have attached a screenshot, and was wondering How i may go about addressing this?

(short of rerunning every node again, even knowing which node is missing mastery would help narrow down this quest T-T )

Please help, i believe this is a bug since There is no uncompleted blue nodes on my map. This includes all the derelict, mutalist alad v, kuva fortress and lua. Any help would be greatly welcomed.F4A7F088A3E6ADA5542464476E6CADEEE9A39783

• 1 month later...

I've found a solution to my problem. Was repeating all nodes one by one and checking stats after each one until i've finally realized what was the issue. For whatever reason Bugframe didn't register some nodes in Orokin Derelict for me - Assassination (Lephantis), Capture and Mobile Defence. Of course i've done all of them many times before, especially ODC and ODA, but somehow game didn't mark these nodes as "completed". One of them had white colour though, other 2 were blue aka "not-completed" after i've built OD keys to check, which was weird, because i actually completed all of them a lot of times. This is kinda confusing, but at least now i'm at 227/227 with 27669/27669.

wXmrimg.jpg

Well if you miss one node, maybe it's something like Raid or Hub. Might as well be any node on the entire map of course, i'm not even sure if you do all 227 nodes again one by one - will you get it fixed or not.

7 hours ago, Flameghost said:

For whatever reason Bugframe didn't register some nodes in Orokin Derelict for me -

Yes, OD nodes were bugged for a while after the map rework. You had probably completed them before the rework already and thus already had the mastery for them, so all you were missing was the count.

To anyone looking at this. It literally can be any node. It could have glitched during the solar map change,

it could have glitched first time you clear a map if you did it as an invasion

It could have glitched if you did a map the first time as a sortie (usually in a party for invasion or sortie, seems to happen when player isnt host, and map launches to a map you have not cleared. This also applies to alerts

Some players have  had ODD and Lua nodes glitch.

Unfortunately for me, i have cleared mercury, venus, earth, lua, and ODD.

If i end up clearing all nodes and am still glitched, i will update this post for other players. Since a few of us have this issue, but it doesn't seem prevalent enough to warrant their immediate attention :(

On 12/11/2017 at 9:00 AM, CaptainBAMF said:

To anyone looking at this. It literally can be any node. It could have glitched during the solar map change,

it could have glitched first time you clear a map if you did it as an invasion

It could have glitched if you did a map the first time as a sortie (usually in a party for invasion or sortie, seems to happen when player isnt host, and map launches to a map you have not cleared. This also applies to alerts

Some players have  had ODD and Lua nodes glitch.

Unfortunately for me, i have cleared mercury, venus, earth, lua, and ODD.

If i end up clearing all nodes and am still glitched, i will update this post for other players. Since a few of us have this issue, but it doesn't seem prevalent enough to warrant their immediate attention :(

I'm having this same issue and it's driving me nuts. Have you found a solution?

• 2 weeks later...

No, unfortunately it isn't. I've completed all nodes on every planet again (including dark sectors, index, boss battles and junctions) - all of them to see that i'm still missing 56 xp.

Was playing in solo mode, no alerts/invasions/sorties, also did sealab sabotage 2 times for 2 different tasks.

Now all i could possibly think of are Zanuka Recovery mission (always killed zanuka before), some random quest mission (can be glitched, not sure if it has an impact on total xp), or conclave stuff (never played it btw).