Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3.2

[DE]darryl1

hmmm, im not crashing now but that's because i keep loosing connection to host.....

Gonna farm some neurodes for a bit and hope that this is just me.

Edit- i still cant join any game but soloing which takes some time to load.

So i hope there is another hotfix tomorrow to better the connections.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Crash fix has been deployed now! Please restart the game to get the update -- sorry again everyone!

Your the man, I know that having to come back to work after thinking your done sucks, and I really appreciate it... still  sad that I am not going to get my Heat Sword for a while now .... but it will come up again...  when you have almost all the weapons and the only one from alerts your missing comes up during a bug like this it is excruciating!  But I will get it eventually CHEERS have a beer you do good work!

Me and my clan mates are trying to do missions and we are getting random cinematic black screens or like the out of bounds teleport in random areas.

And it is causing us to be unable to finish any map that requires us to go up an elevator.

Please help!

Um another bug i am getting sick of, when i use crush on Cyrath it crashes mine and everyone in the games clients. I have maxed out Stretch & the Coil Helmet for my crush so it has insane ranges.

Still it ruins the game for us cause everything we played on the game for gets removed because of this bug.

One last hotfix tonight to take care of some newly-introduced shield issues before sleepy time... 

- fixed host player shields taking damage when attacked by teammates
- fixed enemy shields being bypassed when taking large damage amounts
- fixed Shield Osprey not applying shield buffs to his allies

^^