Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3.2

[DE]darryl1

I love that now i dont see ANY of the energy effects. Excalibur skill effects dont EVEN apear

Instead of adding an option for each player that dont like to see em to be able to disable them....just remove them ALL..Wow

Nice job there guys

Geez, you guys fix things faster than any def team Ive experienced to date.

I really love this update. the changes looks very slick.

Just dont work yourselves too hard! We need you awake and alert afterall.

That said, and here comes the contradiction, keep up the good work!

my very best regards!

Stormfinnare

BTW it's super nice tu have put the ressource collected in the end mission repport but change the collor of the text because right now it's impossible to read the numbers for half of the ressources types

Ok seriously? since I have gotten the update for all this new S#&$ I have been getting a "strict nat type" message whenever I log in, and my friend cannot join. I have never had this problem since before this update and he has always been able to join. Idk if you changed something or what but either fix it on your end or help me fix it on my end. Instruction are not clear enough for the provider I use.

think it's on there end as port forwarding and port triggering have been enabled and I still get this every now and then after a recent hotfix

You guys have got to be one of the most dedicated companies for a free to play game. I have never heard of game devs for a free to play staying up as late as you guys did to fix the problems.

Thank you so much for making an awesome game and keeping in touch with the players who play it.

a little worried about ceres and pluto. My squad was having no issues getting through ceres, but it's going down WAY slower than the other ones. Tells me that most people aren't geared for it.  If you've got good stuff, stop beating up the easy planets. The guys without good gear won't be able to do ceres and pluto. it's sort of our problem :T

a little worried about ceres and pluto. My squad was having no issues getting through ceres, but it's going down WAY slower than the other ones. Tells me that most people aren't geared for it.  If you've got good stuff, stop beating up the easy planets. The guys without good gear won't be able to do ceres and pluto. it's sort of our problem :T

I would, but I can't even equip enough MODs yet to max out a level thirty potato, don't really feel like buying gold fusion core packs just to boost myself up to where I c an play those areas without dying over and over...

( Level 30 Excalibur and Trinity, level 17 Ember )

Edited by Cotelio

Since higher levels don't really drop more materials easier planets are more desirable for high level players because they are easy

If you only got 100 ferrite per run and you needed 5000 to craft a thing, you aren't going to hard mode it every time