Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3.2

[DE]darryl1

I like how most everyone thinks DE is sitting around saying "how are we going to **** up the operation?" and then another person says "LETS MAKE THEM ALL CRASH" Im sure they already know, and if they are asleep, they will probably extend the operation by 12 hours or so, so calm down and let them do their job, it's not their fault. Some code is probably misplaced or They're probably missing a Bracket somewhere.Stop posting "IM CRAHING PLZ FIX." you can wait 12 hours for DE to wake up, go outside, swim, spend time with your family, read a book, sleep.

Crash issues with this hot-fix for AMD users? Blatant cardism! I mean, it is 2013 for crying out loud! People should be able to get along together regardless of card! Well, I for one am putting my foot down: I won't be made to sit at the back of the server like some second class citizen; I refuse to be segregated because of my card! Get on changing that cardist mentality folks and let future generations look back on this time with pride -- let them know our efforts in the Cyber Rights Movement changed our society for the better and made people of all cards equal!

... Anyway, in all seriousness this needs to be fixed, and an extension on the event would be really awesome for those of us who are currently missing out.

EDIT: I realise now that it is everyone, not just AMDers, experiencing problems, so there is no need to quote me and point it out. I was just trying to have a laugh.

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

I like how most everyone thinks DE is sitting around saying "how are we going to **** up the operation?" and then another person says "LETS MAKE THEM ALL CRASH" Im sure they already know, and if they are asleep, they will probably extend the operation by 12 hours or so, so calm down and let them do their job, it's not their fault. Some code is probably misplaced or They're probably missing a Bracket somewhere.Stop posting "IM CRAHING PLZ FIX." you can wait 12 hours for DE to wake up, go outside, swim, spend time with your family, read a book, sleep.

Fix Plz.

Crash issues with this hot-fix for AMD users? Blatant cardism! I mean, it is 2013 for crying out loud! People should be able to get along together regardless of card! Well, I for one am putting my foot down: I won't be made to sit at the back of the server like some second class citizen; I refuse to be segregated because of my card! Get on changing that cardist mentality folks and let future generations look back on this time with pride -- let them know our efforts in the Cyber Rights Movement changed our society for the better and made people of all cards equal!

... Anyway, in all seriousness this needs to be fixed, and an extension on the event would be really awesome for those of us who are currently missing out.

Cheers

Actually, EVERYONE is crashing...

Game is constantly crashing -.-

Can't play for more than 5 minutes.  Drivers up to date, integrity checked, nothing changed since it was working fine (pre-9.1) and working in 32bit only (post-9.1)...  Now it doesn't work in any way.

Any tricks to getting it working?

take off fire damage mods from sentinel and weapons, take off torrid if you use it, and take off vaprozie from deathcube, those seem to be whats crashing the most.

Cheers

it is NOT just AMD... lol

I like how most everyone thinks DE is sitting around saying "how are we going to **** up the operation?" and then another person says "LETS MAKE THEM ALL CRASH"

.. what makes you imagine anyone at all thinks this?

Also, of course they are aware of it, SOP for any live software deployment is to monitor its behavior for awhile after deploying to production. It's just, like, one step more common knowledge than "never deploy to production on a Friday evening"

.. oh, wait ..