Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vacuum addiction

nellone

On 26.10.2017 at 12:53 PM, (PS4)LiamRising said:

borderlands 2

Borderlands has vacuum too, for resources - it activates when you run and I think that similar mechanics can be applied in Warframe - vacuum would be activated only during faster movement. 
Anyway you can't compare games with so different gameplay speed and mobility in terms of such utility as vacuum.

What's important that changing vacuum to universal sentinel mod finally gave us more options, from choosing Beetwen having QoL or not we can finally choose between utilities of individual sentinels.
Making vacuum a Warframe global switchable passive will open even more options for playes.

So many people with there wish for vacuum effect passive or on doggy/kittys, 

My self woulda just wanted something on the pets that could rival vacuum rather then putting a quality of life effect everywhere,

My original idea was giving them a aura (maybe with lower overall effect compared to warframes) slot, to both give a effect that could rival hoarders love for vacuum and to increase the amount of modpower pets have to work with without having to choke them so full of forma to get them even to the decent stage...

On 10/26/2017 at 5:47 AM, Nation_X said:

Then learn and adapt like we all did.

"We all did." How many players do you think use Vacuum? Surprise you're in the minority!

All these arguments against UV are so bad. They'll keep kicking and screaming about it though, because more choice in Warframe is bad and they're too 1337 to use Vacuum while never going past sortie level enemies.

Edited by Kimimoto