Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teralyst can turn invisible

Mr.Holyroller

This post is to gather additional information from other players on what may be causing this bug.

The hotfix last Friday (22.1.1) said that this was fixed, but now it is actually worse. It went from happening maybe every 20-30 captures for me to happening every 10 or so.

Please add any information regarding this bug that you can.

Edited by Mr.Holyroller
Change title name and comment for clarification

Title. It's happened to me 3 times today and only today. His limb have a blue glow so you can shoot them when it is invis and vulnerable. But then it just teleports away extra far. Then you have to gather new lures or walk your lures like 800 meters.

Edited by xXRiomaXx

as the topic say the boss is invisible, the host cant mg him,

grp mates cant see him too  but they can attack him but attacking a ivicible enemy with only a littel spots to dmg with a lot of armor and healt is not easy.

in over 100 runs this is happen 3 or 4 times

E38E691CF3E00D0CB4D211B562E4B308A55123A5

Edited by Sokker1

The Eidolon Teralyst always become invisible and teleports somewhere else after you kill any of their parts on his body. You can prevent him from teleporting if you have a Eidolon Lure fully loaded (It will glowing blue). They need to suck in Vomvalyst to be able to get loaded, make sure you hit the Vomvalyst with you weapon and then let you Lure suck him in.

Edited by TheMountainDragon

I don't believe it is just trees that might be at fault, my squad and i were fighting a teralyst and this happened 2 different times no trees nearby the only thing i could think of it happened after the first time it triggered the orbital strike attack while on a hill. Both times we were on a hill and he did that then poof.

Had this too yesterday. Squad was planning to abort. Told them to Shoot the Lights because the Joints Glow. Our Chroma did it and the Rampage stopped for a few seconds, then I saw the lights where it respawned, I rushed to him and noticed that he was now missing 2 Knee caps. there was no energy spike when a joint was destroyed while it was bugged.

We had a stack of 4 people with me hosting. Destroyed 2 of 4 terralyst's parts and then, after removing his shield for the 3rd time, he actually became Loki: he was invisible, and non-material, but kept making noise and attacking. My arrows and shurikens flew through an empty place that was shooting laszers and screaming at us. Could hit only one tiny blue dot in the air, didn't do any damage to it though. It was going this way for like 10 minutes. Then it was announced that the dawn is close and after a short while the terralyst was gone. We though "Eh, okay, no loot this time". But turned out, that it didn't disappear completely, but teleported closer to Cetus instead. When we found the terralyst, it didn't attack, but was just moving towards the water. We destroyed THE 4TH part and it started calling the vobalyst, which surprisingly didn't spawn. And then we killed it. It all was kinda weird and cost a lot of time and sanity. Pls, check it and fix it

Happened twice already, once it got stuck on a tree then disappeared

59gi3ip.jpg

2nd, after we tethered it with a Lure (2 limbs down, then after 3rd limb was destroyed, it disappeared (you can also see here that the name of my Amp was lost in the UI)

MuY34Cj.jpg

Edited by Yehudiel

47 minutes ago, D06pblH9l said:

This happened to our group when it stepped into water

Same, it seems to think that when it steps into the water that it should de-spawn (as in daytime) but it's not actually day so it still sticks around.

"In spirit." 

One way I found to fix it is to have someone jump into the Cetus/Plains gate and back out. This gives a really glitchy animation of him rising out of the water but keeps him at his same health he was last at in the fight.

3 hours ago, Rhundis said:

One way I found to fix it is to have someone jump into the Cetus/Plains gate and back out. This gives a really glitchy animation of him rising out of the water but keeps him at his same health he was last at in the fight.

Wow, thanks for the workaround, will try if it glitches again

i had it now 5-8times that the teralyst invisible when fighting him (eidolon lures r connected). it happens not when he goes down the first time but the chance r high when hes at 2nd or 3rd time. u can ttack him and do dmg but when the shield is down its almost impossible to hit the hitbox to go to the next phase.