Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teralyst can turn invisible

Mr.Holyroller

Just got another variation of this glitch, I had just broken a 3rd part with 2 charged lures present when the Teralyst instantly vanished without doing its magnetic energy burst attack.

After about a minute it appeared again as if it teleported away and I received the energy burst warning from Onkko as if I had only just then broken the part.

For the past couple of nights now, on at least 1 every 4 runs, the teralyst would just become invisible midway in a fight while the lures are still attached to it and the only way to make him visible again is to force the lures away from it in order for it to teleport somewhere else.

This is very annoying because without this bug, our group tries to clear at least 6-7 runs per night cycle and this bug completely slows everything down.

Please fix this bug DE.

Thanks you.

Edited by TheRipperXXX

Happened to me 4 times /in a row/ one night and it happens every single night once at least. What's worse is that I never had this bug happen to me before they deployed the hotfix that said it fixed this problem. We thought that maybe it is helios trying to scan the weakspots of teralyst but nope, happens even without helios being present. I remember seeing someone propose that it might be caused by the teralyst clipping through environment, which I think is something that can be looked into.

Edited by Hierarchbeyond
Added things.

A few patches back, DE claimed to have fixed the Teralyst being invisible during the fight. The picture you're looking at has an invisible Teralyst dead center to it.

WUzAKnw.png

After 3-4 minutes or so, it teleported to the nearest body of water and rose from it (with the light being in mid-air instead of on the bank). Right as it became vulnerable to void damage, it became invisible again (I don't have a picture for it, as I was too annoyed to remember to take one).

I really hope this gets fixed soon, as my squad also encountered the infamous endless loading into Cetus (caused by host migration at the beginning).

Encountered him becoming invisible 2 out of 4 times today after the newest hotfix. This makes Eidelon impossible to kill because we cannot see it. The amount of time and effort wasted because of this is beyond belief. Please fix it ASAP.

Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. 

Was fighting the teralyst last night, squad consisted of Chroma, Trin, Volt and either Oberon or Mesa (can't remember which it was that run) and on exiting the first invulnerability stage the teralyst began going invisible, became completely invisible and stayed that way until we exited the mission. one or both lures we had were charged.

As per title, believe it has to do when the Eidolon gets one foot into the water he'll turn invisible, but still be damageable, only workaround I've seen w/out returning to cetus and restarting the fight is firing blind until you are able to destroy a limb he'll teleport to next location (lures will be unable to catch him with this bug) and he'll be visible once more, seen this bug about 4 times thus far, thanks for looking into it

c35418d134500c71f9559720ed9a8312.jpg

Forgot to activate ui in screenshots, so just take my word for it, but the Eidolon we've been hunting after getting its shields depleted just disappeared. Not teleported: it still was there, it still shot at us, did the stomp, and we saw the FX of the vents on its limbs, but we couldn't see it or do anything to it. :\

Edited by TheMugbearer

As the title say, very often you would try to hunt the eidolon teralyst and he get really pissed off at you for losing an arm or a leg and he decides to turn on his hacks and decides to go invisible and invincible... and it's been bugging me a lot since teralyst is a lot of fun to fight and rewarding as well.

20171108105704_1.jpg

20171108105718_1.jpg

As you can see the teralyst is there, just invisible and no matter where i shoot, i dont see any numbers appearing so i guess he must be using ghostmode hack as well.