Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat Changeable Energy

Slayer116

After over 1700 scans and having my own challenge from aiming to get a specific kavat and having green energy to having a specific kavat and no green energy I have thought why do we have limited energies on kavats? surely its a small selection a fair variety but changeable energy would be nice obviously I couldn't see a reason why we wouldn't want this. If I recall correctly it was once allowed? but then changed back? For some people getting the right pet could be a big time consuming process so I merely ask this favor that some day we can have our kavats energies more open, I am unsure if kubrows have this same limitation apologies for not knowing. My knowledge never went far in the advancement for studying kubrows. for those who agree and oppose I would be eager to see what you have to say about this topic and or request if it is to be valid. 

We have Kubrows since 2014 and they never had changeable energy, so I really really doubt Kavats will get it.
But I wouldn't mind if both of them could have this feature, as I have spent 1,5 month before I got a Kubrow i wanted, so I understand your pain here.