Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.1

[DE]Danielle

6 hours ago, JonesmanThe64th said:

Bait time was increased? By how much? How long is it supposed to last? Also what effect does it actually have on the spawn rates for special fish when using it for them?

Baits became inefficient or well actually they almost don't work like they should at all so y'know spare your resources.

Already posted in the Operator/Focus subforum but repeating it here: Void Dash is completely broken on controllers, making an integral part of the game useless/unusable and Focus nearly so. It's the same issue which ruined The War Within for everyone using a controller and can hopefully be fixed in the same way. 

This is pretty urgent. I know you get that a lot right now and I assume you have a lot on your plates, but...for real.  

Has stucked TWICE again in the gates, while host do "leave party".

Unable to leave/exit etc from the gates. Only one way - cancel mission and loosing all loot.

Dear DE, any ideas how to compensate all lost loot?

You can EASY search yours database for kills boss/loot gained (per player) for players which stays inside gates and return to player all lost loot (cores/parts and so on).

In the next time(patch), you can SAVE all loot gained to the server right after player has reached gates. If crash occurs, you can send him all loot. Players will be happy.

I'm under textures in the Cetus again. CANT EXIT damn gates.

Spoiler

93D2E995BD12CED5AD2422AD467693D1B7085D9189AE2582DE1839A3A261A0FEE6A407768D568D45

new bounty quest bug...

right now, after completion bounty quest, at final stage, after getting reward, host leaves party. after host migration, last quest from the chain was re-initiated again "in place", but WITHOUT objectives to do. Only yellow circle, and nothing to do.

Spoiler

5D7F2C7045469E45A87696EF9F4A7E76A6F2F68F62E883F9BCEC85503A4567E86C8B3D01876EFD135BDC806F2BB5229F27F3FBDF83942C4D221A91C3

On 10/27/2017 at 4:21 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed fish spawns piling up in large bodies of water.

Unfix this please, Fishing is unbearable at the moment and it used to be really fun. I shouldn't have to burn through 12 murkray bait to only catch 3 fish, or wait 5 minutes for any fish to spawn. 

1 minute ago, benbasher said:

Unfix this please, Fishing is unbearable at the moment and it used to be really fun. I shouldn't have to burn through 12 murkray bait to only catch 3 fish, or wait 5 minutes for any fish to spawn. 

DE dun goofed

Archived