Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.1

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fishing changes:

• Take your fishing to the next level with a nifty “tackle box” gear wheel! You can now select the fishing spear and bait you’d like to use from a secondary Gear Wheel - Simply equip your fishing spear and re-open the Gear Wheel to make a selection from the spears and bait you’ve earned from Hai-Luk in Cetus.

Thank god

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Take your fishing to the next level with a nifty “tackle box” gear wheel! You can now select the fishing spear and bait you’d like to use from a secondary Gear Wheel - Simply equip your fishing spear and re-open the Gear Wheel to make a selection from the spears and bait you’ve earned from Hai-Luk in Cetus.

That's nice, but why is this even needed when all 3 mining lasers are each an upgrade to each other?

Also, why hasn't the standing for fish and gems been increased across the board? No other syndicate works the way Ostron does and doing so is counterproductive. Giving up the potential resources I need to make Amps, Zaws, and Arcanes should reward me with more standing that 50 for a large day time fish.

Not only that, day time fish are still worthless for standing as, at best (assuming you only ever catch large fish), it would take me 500 fish to reach max standing. The next best option is Lungfish which, at best, is a much more reasonable 125 large fish. /s

Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator. 

Why does DE keep fixing that don't need fixing? "Oh, what's that? Something useful that can help teach players? Gotta fix that! What's that? Furax Right Gauntlet doesn't appear in bounties? Eh, add it to the list..." Clem sakes, this is like that time someone... "FIXED" the Sonicor.

Reduced the frequency of Incursion missions occurring if you ignore them. When an Incursion mission is available, a ping sound will play, and the Lotus' transmission will play only if you engage it.

How about giving us a reason to not ignore them? Maybe decent rewards and standing gain?

Fixed the Teralyst unintendedly spawning in the Plains of Eidolon Captura scene during the night cycle. 

Who did this actually hurt? It's not like you can use this to farm huge amounts of cores and shards easily!

Tentatively fixed an Ostron being in a reference pose when you return to Cetus from the Plains (if you've played through The War Within and Saya's Vigil quests you'll know who I'm talking about ;) ). 

Why would you even say something like that in an age of Google? New players are likely going to just look up what you're talking about and spoil things themselves.

Responding to criticism of my criticism:

1 hour ago, paul5473 said:

Because the fishing spears are all needed for all fish where the mining laser is needed once that's why

No, they're not "needed". The T2 spear is totally useless since the only fish it's good for can also be caught with other spears. Karkina can be caught with T1, Sharrac can be caught with T1, and Tralok can be cause with T3. Basically, you only need to bother with the T1 and T3 spears and you're golden. Or just bring Volt and don't bother with messing around with spears.

There is literally nothing stopping DE from making one spear that can catch all fish like there's nothing stopping them from making the T1 laser the "ore" laser, the T2 the "normal gem" laser, and the T3 laser the "Eidolon Gem" laser.

hey small bug to report fro ma controller user but the operator slide isn't bound right on the hold to crouch button binding (this binding doubles as a roll binding if you click it instead of hold it)

correction the bug of being unable to slide with the operator has been fixed on controllers but there is now a new one, there is a short awkward delay before being able to crouch in to void mode and thus it delays void dash as well

also if your going to remove the teralyst spawning from the captura then please give us the ability to spawn him, I very much would love to sit there and get some dynamic screen shots with him

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator. 

I love you  guys, but you're killing me by claiming you fixed something that wasn't broken! How long have we had operators? Why can't we make 2 waypoints? There are multiple situations when it is helpful. If nothing else, call it a change.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Take your fishing to the next level with a nifty “tackle box” gear wheel! You can now select the fishing spear and bait you’d like to use from a secondary Gear Wheel - Simply equip your fishing spear and re-open the Gear Wheel to make a selection from the spears and bait you’ve earned from Hai-Luk in Cetus. 
  • If desired, you can still equip all 3 fishing spears in your default Gear Wheel, but if you’re looking to save some gear slots all you need to do is equip 1 fishing spear in your Arsenal. 

Thank you for hearing me out 

Archived