Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.1

[DE]Danielle

kkgZ0Ja.jpg

Economy question: Is Exodia Might supposed to cost 40 Tralok Eyes compared to the 10 <animal ingredient> of the other Arcanes? I don't think they're four times more common than the other stuff in the same slot, nor is the Arcane's cost upscaled in general because it's especially powerful compared to the rest. Did someone just forgot to change this number during a general economy fix?

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator.

May we have some info on that fix? I mean, that was a very useful feature when you needed to waypoint more than one thing at once, it wasn't harming anyone, so why remove it?

Still no fix for the following bug:

Ammo mutation mods do not appear to be working if you walk from Cetus out onto the plains - this also affects Carrier's Ammo Case precept which does not appear to be working at all, even increasing weapon ammo count.

If you go directly to the plains from your orbiter everything works normally, but if you walk in to Cetus and back out, it's broken again.

Ammo mutation and Carrier's Ammo Case work just fine in the rest of the game.

3 minutes ago, Kharseth said:

kkgZ0Ja.jpg

Economy question: Is Exodia Might supposed to cost 40 Tralok Eyes compared to the 10 <animal ingredient> of the other Arcanes? I don't think they're four times more common than the other stuff in the same slot, nor is the Arcane's cost upscaled in general because it's especially powerful compared to the rest. Did someone just forgot to change this number during a general economy fix?

What about 20 Breath of  the Eidolon ?  :D

DE, please stop forcing us to use three different fishing spears. I (and many others) don't want a better way to switch between spears, we don't want 'changing spears' animations. We want spears to work like mining lasers - each one also works for everything the previous one worked on.

Why is this not a thing yet?

EDIT: I would be gauche not to offer my gratitude for the gracious goodie-drop in our Inboxes. This was very kind of you, DE, thank you. :lotus::thumbup::heart:

19 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed a rare crash when attempting to leave Cetus and enter the Plains. 
  • Made progress on a rare crash related to the gates to Cetus/Plains. 

The gate related crashes are presumably related to ram memory surging/spiking. Players with low ram will also find that after returning to Cetus from the Plains, their ram didn't lowered back to 600mb+ but stays at 1GB+, so if they attempt to go to the Plains again without first returning to their ship, the game will crash at the gate because of the ram memory spiked.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.1
Fixes: 

• Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator. 

Can this be reverted? There are some use cases for wanting multiple waypoint markers. I use them both when fighting the Teralyst to mark both active Lures as 'Ally' so that it's easier to see if one gets blown up or left behind. Also in the few cases where I can spot two useful things (like Wisps) before people converge on the first marke

Still no changes to Focus. 

No further changes to the Cetus Korean Grind Economy. 

No fix to Bounty rewards not cycling correctly, nor further balance pass to their reward tables being generally unrewarding. 

No fix for the Fog that has invaded the void/relays. 

No fix for Kubrows/Kavats.

No fix to Convergence Orbs still spawning in the air.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

The gate related crashes are presumably related to ram memory surging/spiking. Players with low ram will also find that after returning to Cetus from the Plains, their ram didn't lowered back to 600mb+ but stays at 1GB+, so if they attempt to go to the Plains again without first returning to their ship, the game will crash at the gate because of the ram memory spiked.

looks like a critical bug, much people now uses alt+f4 to fix.

7 minutes ago, -TSA-Rubicon2.0 said:

What about 20 Breath of  the Eidolon ?  :D

That's the same across all the Exodia Arcanes. I don't want to conflate the issue of Exodia Might breaking a pattern among Exodia Arcanes with the issue of general Exodia Arcane crafting costs. They're two separate issues. I wanted to bring the pattern break to light because I think it's easier to slip DE by than a general big economy issue.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed the Teralyst unintendedly spawning in the Plains of Eidolon Captura scene during the night cycle.

But... That's Phil, he's the nice one. Why did you have to kick him out?

The other night my operator tripped over a rock and sprained his ankle, and Phil was kind enough to give him a ride back to Cetus. What would I do if it happens again now that Phil's not around anymore?

VOjOhgF.jpg

P.S: People who didn't wanna have it there could've just used the "Kill Enemies" option in Captura settings.

Archived