Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.1

[DE]Danielle

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator. 

thank you for the update! this really didn't need fixing tho it was very useful.

also please consider tweaking the timers on bounties they are unbearably long.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator. 

Fixed the Teralyst unintendedly spawning in the Plains of Eidolon Captura scene during the night cycle. 

The two waypoint markers was relatively nice "accidental feature", was it harmful to the game? I used it often, and I loved it, it was useful for marking allied NPCs, I don't know could you mark two syndicate medallions this way but I don't think it would be op even if you could. I personally can't come up with a way to abuse it, could ya reverse this fix?

Teralyst in night captura was cool and we could re-create this https://www.warframe.com/news/arrival-on-eidolon-contest in wf, right? Could we get this as a feature rather than as a bug?

Other than that thanks for the fixes.

Thank you DE, for once again focusing on mostly inane things, instead of actually fixing things like the bounties borking,
or the bounty loot tables being incomplete, or any of the myriad actually gamebreaking bugs and glitches
(because it's lovely to see how fast PoE is getting 'fixed', but the main game has still many, many holes.).

But hey, at least we can continue playing the- oh wait, the hotfix refuses to install for me. Guess I'll just do something else...

...like complain on the forums.

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

-Network not responding-

Guys since you upgraded the servers, near a month now, network not respondings are everyday business. Especially in prime time and weekends, when game is really loaded things are really bad, lag to create session, to close it, getting kicked out to login screen (even worse, trying to trade, get kicked to login and lose chat logs with other ppl's nicknames). This should be no1 priority to fix, all the rest is secondary. The game must run uninterrupted. As always, you re doing a great job, keep going : )

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator. 

Stop fixing safe and useful gaming opportunities. Fix serious bugs like broken archving, Fish in textures. And make the fishing gear wheel customizable.

Operator hairs still clippy.

Focus 2.0 is still Focus 1.0 (Invest in 2 nodes and quit).

When using a controller if you use Transference your UI gets stuck with the face buttons and makes you use powers unless you hold R1 again.

NEWLY ADDED HOT TRASH: Void Mode now takes a full second to turn on when you use it with a controller, crouching as operator works fine on a keyboard but it takes a controller a full second.

Archived