Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.1

[DE]Danielle

Also you know, with the chances to get an Eidolon lens bp you'd think it's a legendary item.

Now if it's not. Can you kindly explain why after all these t5 bounties (because I persoanlly only do them several times a day) many people including me got squat? Not a single freaking bp. Either increase it's drop chance or make it re-usable because otherwise it's so. bad. I can't even. What is worse you can't even buy it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.1

Fishing changes:

• Take your fishing to the next level with a nifty “tackle box” gear wheel! You can now select the fishing spear and bait you’d like to use from a secondary Gear Wheel - Simply equip your fishing spear and re-open the Gear Wheel to make a selection from the spears and bait you’ve earned from Hai-Luk in Cetus. 
  • If desired, you can still equip all 3 fishing spears in your default Gear Wheel, but if you’re looking to save some gear slots all you need to do is equip 1 fishing spear in your Arsenal. 
  • The time in which fish bait is effective has been increased.  
  • Animations when switching between different fishing spears has been added. 

Thanks for "tidying up" the gear wheel - thats a great quality of life improvement! <3

22 minutes ago, Gio21 said:

me and my friends get all the time NETWORK NOT RESPONDING and could not extract from plains and lost our stuff from the eidolon kill.

same.. even that i try to abort mission, but guess what i got back to the PoE, then abort mission and go back to PoE, not possible to extract :D losing loot and back to PoE with enmpy "inventory" :D  Only alt+f4 works, that was pretty damn funny. Abort mission and go back to the mission :D

Lost lots of cores and a Full Contact mod when the game gave me a Host Migration, a 'Network not responding' and a 'Couldnt connect, you will be sent to login' error at the same time. When I reconnected and returned to my squad, I had lost everything.

Opened another ticket, put the EE.log and a screenshot. This is the same problem I had 3 days ago and both tickets are still unanswered. 

how long till this network thing is fixed i got bounties to run before reset at 5pm :/ it better not fail my bounties cuz already 2 many things make them fail like someone going in the area then leaving before anyone else got 2 it or the npc falls in the water so u fail 

2 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Nice that we can switch between spears now, that is definitelly convenient.

But please look at the bounty rewards again, pretty please ^^"

Bounty 5 will take 10 at best and 20 mins at worst, those are 2-4 rotations worth of time that people spend in those missions and the rewards should feel and reward player as if they have spend that much time in any other mission as well, which 1 relic or 2 wisps or 1.1k kuva or one mod that they only need to own once, definitelly not fulfills.

The rewards should:

A: Always be usefull, regardless of which stage the player is at (if a player owns all primes, they don't need relics or void traces / if the player owns a mod, they don't need another one).

B: Be equivalent in worth to rewards given out in others missions, based on time spend in said missions (about 15 minutes can yield 3 relics in endless missions with 5 minute rotations and even more on excavation).

But untill then, let's get back to fishing with the new and improved spear swap~:satisfied:

Edit:

And i'd be nice if all 5 different lenses are available to farm at all times, because currently only 2-3 different lenses abailable at any given time. you know, for farming convinience purposes. :heart:

I think just taking ~1 minute off the defense and guard the console stages would help alot too. those are so much longer than all the rest.

Archived