Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check your info.

GosaSD

I downloaded warframe like 4-5 days ago and tried to login into my account and it doesn't work. Saying how my info is not correct. I changed my password and account still won't work for some reason. Idk if that problem is with my pc or smth like that but.. I tried an account of my friend and still doesn't work. I contacted support and they dont respond...

Here's the picture: http://prntscr.com/h31jy2

Edited by GosaSD

5 minutes ago, GosaSD said:

I downloaded warframe like 4-5 days ago and tried to login into my account and it doesn't work. Saying how my info is not correct. I changed my password and account still won't work for some reason. Idk if that problem is with my pc or smth like that but.. I tried an account of my friend and still doesn't work. I contacted support and they dont respond...

Here's the picture: http://prntscr.com/h31bxd

1. Bold text does not help
  2. Support often takes more than 7 days to respond (small team, many tickets etc)

You can log in here just fine. Are you using exactly the same information on the game?

You should also try and Verify the Download Cache. It is more than likely the first thing support will tell you to do.

Side note: you may want to cross out your email address from the image. Just edit the image and chuck a red bar or something over it so we cannot see it.

25 minutes ago, krc473 said:
  1. Bold text does not help
  2. Support often takes more than 7 days to respond (small team, many tickets etc)

You can log in here just fine. Are you using exactly the same information on the game?

You should also try and Verify the Download Cache. It is more than likely the first thing support will tell you to do.

Side note: you may want to cross out your email address from the image. Just edit the image and chuck a red bar or something over it so we cannot see it.

I tried everything and account still don't work idk... I'll wait for support's respond.

Btw, i forgot about pic, ty. 

It's currently a problem that few people, like me, are having.  I've seen a post a week or two ago that said the devs are trying to fix it.  However, it seems to be quite low on their priority for whatever reason since I haven't heard much about it since then.

My recommendation, borrow a PC from a friend and see if it works.  It worked for me and I've been able to play whenever my friend is not using his PC.

Oddly enough when I wanted to type to comment here it already had me logged in somehow and knew who I was, kinda creepy because I'm using my tablet and I only play on comp, but if it works it works *shrugs*

Edited by Jaded353

I'm verifying my cache right now but it's so odd that when i try to log from the main site i got this :

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.212c1ab8.1509400434.cc1289c

Can someone tell me it's not just me ?

On 10/28/2017 at 4:35 PM, Rex101 said:

It's currently a problem that few people, like me, are having.  I've seen a post a week or two ago that said the devs are trying to fix it.  However, it seems to be quite low on their priority for whatever reason since I haven't heard much about it since then.

My recommendation, borrow a PC from a friend and see if it works.  It worked for me and I've been able to play whenever my friend is not using his PC.

im going to add something to this, i was not experiencing the problem at all since plains of Eidolen launched, the there were a couple of hotfixes over the last two days and i decided i wanted to play after a few days break, then suddenly getting a Login Check failure which i find funny since i have done all the exact same the guy that made the post did except send in a ticket and still nothing.

I've done everything the people above have tried, as well as reinstalling and repatching the entire game - still no dice. Dev, please help if you are reading this and i sure hope this is not a "low priority issue" for you guys, cuz this sure as hell should be on the top of your agenda

Can't get the launcher to work.  Can't even get to www.warframe.com !!  Get the error:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.warframe.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.1b079ccc.1509485835.49c8f6c

This is no longer a 'low priority' issue guys... You can't access ANYTHING at all!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 1:46 AM, GosaSD said:

Here's the picture: http://prntscr.com/h31jy2

I had the same problem  but i fixed it by restarting the pc. Idk if itll work for you but its worth a shot

• 3 weeks later...