Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Caches either need to go or actually be a Cache

Sir.X

Nothing quite turns on that bit of "Ugh really?!" feeling, more than completing a difficult or easy mission, just to be awarded with a measly 5k or 3k credit "caches". Now then, you might think that this is the perfect amount for newer players, until you realize end of mission credits are around this size, and dark sector missions always give out 25k when you finish those.

Obviously, the most easiest way to fix this is to just simply remove them from the droptables. If not, at least remove them from the higher level tables, as they are simply there to dilute the rewards and lower your odds of actually valuable items. If they are going to stay, credit caches actually need to become a "cache", not a high amount like 50k, but range between 15-30k depending on if they are going to stay in high level missions. That's all I got for now, let me know what you'd suggest. Thanks for reading.

Either that or they actually make more credit cache''s?

Maybe add some 10k, 15k and 20k ones. That way new players and veterans would still be surprised and happy with a random improved cache every now and again. Possibly the higher you are in the star chart you get a higher chance to get the higher credit caches. 

Edited by Reecey_
spelling

29 minutes ago, Reecey_ said:

Maybe add some 10k, 15k and 20k ones. That way new players and veterans would still be surprised and happy with a random improved cache every now and again.

Let me assure you, that i don't really give a damn about another 10k or 50k credit to my already big 18M credit pool.

Starter players, definetly, me never. I've already reached the point, where i either waste my money on transmuting, or just simply getting a lot of Primed Moneyfodder/Ayatanholder.

The game has many optimal system to gather credit for daily use, and just my opinion, but Cetus doesn't necessary have to be one, or either shall reward you in a different way.

- side note: When i first saw the images from the marketplace of Cetus', i immediately wished for a place, where i either will be able to purchase/sell basic resources, if you ever need them (and yes for credits, since the Coprus was planned to be present on the Plains...), or you would be able to do any normal activity you would perform on a market... you know, selling and stuff... Yet, what we've got..? An empty platwaste of place.

First, it didn't felt that bad, but now the hype died, i felt that bigass *@##$slap...