Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

289 Bugs (23 fixed)(5 may be fixed)

General_Durandal

~

2 hours ago, oOLiTCHiOo said:

playing with excalibur umbra in the sanctuary. Activating the exalted blade caused me to not be able to do anything out of parkour(can't switch weapons, activate an ability shoot with weapons or melee) thn when i died/fell of the map i'd respawn with eitheer nothing in hand or my melee weapon or the exalted blade without the energy aura and my melee attacks where exalted blades attack but with my melee weapon moveset and no energy consumption and no way to sitch weapons and activating the exalted blade again caused the same thing as the first time

~

1 hour ago, AliastheUnknown said:

Having Octavia's Mallet active while you're going into The Sacrifice's cutscene on Neptune prevents completion of the quest    Possibly on other planets as well; this was just the first time I encountered it.

~

1 hour ago, Jwanito said:

i accidentally removed one of the new polarities and i cant put it back using forma, doesnt appear as an option

~

~167 oOLiTCHiOo says, activating Umbra's Exalted Blade in the Sanctuary disabled the ability to switch weapons, and use abilities.
Dying resulted in re-spawning with no weapon equipped, their melee weapon, or Exalted Blade with no effects.
When they re-spawned with their melee weapon, the attack animations where the same as Exalted Blade's, but with no energy cost.
Activating Exalted blade again dosn't fix the problem, only fix it to leave the Sanctuary.

~168 AliastheUnknown says, Having Octavia's Mallet active while you're going into The Sacrifice's cutscene on Neptune prevents completion of the quest

~169 Jwanito says, Accidentally removed one of Umbra's polarities and cant put it back using another forma.

1 hour ago, Jwanito said:

i accidentally removed one of the new polarities and i cant put it back using forma, doesnt appear as an option

Message support they might be able to fix it. Not being able to create these polarities seems like it could be intentional. DE should prevent removal if it is though.

1 minute ago, General_Durandal said:

You are incorrect on all counts. The stat displayed on upgrading is for the mod ALONE.

The amount it displays on the mod card is INCLUSIVE of the set buffs. Because the more you have, the more powerful they are.

Edited by krc473

14 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You are incorrect on all counts. The stat displayed on upgrading is for the mod ALONE.

The amount it displays on the mod card is INCLUSIVE of the set buffs. Because the more you have, the more powerful they are.

Wrong in the "gives the wrong amount of _____", at least it's not as complicated as a lot of those other mods.

Like the ones that say -50% reload speed, but turns a 2.0 into a 1.6, when it should be 1.0.
50% of 2 is 1,.

The umbrals will be taken off the list.

1 minute ago, General_Durandal said:

Wrong in the "gives the wrong amount of _____", at least it's not as complicated as a lot of those other mods.

I don't think the Umbral mod upgrades have the best layout. It should really say "Current level buff for 1/2/3 mods". That would be an improvement.

• Like 1

Just got it today on two different missions: when my pet is dying (Smeeta Kavat) I can't find it to revive. No marker on minimap, no marker on screen - only the HUD message that it's dying. First was Eidolon hunt on PoE, twice in single mission - teammates raised; second was Taveuni once - nobody to raise poor kitty, so don't know. Didn't tested it specifically, looks like distance at the time of fall is the factor.

Also (maybe unrelated), noticed several times in last couple of days (not sure, but if my memory serves me well, it started just before The Sacrifice) that when somebody is dying the distance to them is shown as zero. 

Edited by daktfi

On 2018-06-19 at 2:04 PM, General_Durandal said:

Like the ones that say -50% reload speed, but turns a 2.0 into a 1.6, when it should be 1.0.
50% of 2 is 1,.

Nope. These improve speed, not reduce time. So, reload time 2,0 s means reload speed of 0,5. +50% turns it into 0,75, so, reload time is 1/0,75 = 1,33. And it's perfectly reasonable as you can have >100% reload speed (which will result in NEGATIVE reload time by your math).

Edited by daktfi

2 hours ago, daktfi said:

Just got it today on two different missions: when my pet is dying (Smeeta Kavat) I can't find it to revive. No marker on minimap, no marker on screen - only the HUD message that it's dying. First was Eidolon hunt on PoE, twice in single mission - teammates raised; second was Taveuni once - nobody to raise poor kitty, so don't know. Didn't tested it specifically, looks like distance at the time of fall is the factor.

Also (maybe unrelated), noticed several times in last couple of days (not sure, but if my memory serves me well, it started just before The Sacrifice) that when somebody is dying the distance to them is shown as zero. 

~174 daktfi says, sometimes while their pet is bleeding-out, there is no marker pointing to them, making locating it very difficult.

~175 daktfi says, sometimes when an ally is bleeding-out, the displayed distance to them is always 0.

PC - PoE Supply drop becon does not drop - progression blocker-
Hi , whenever i play POE and i get the sabotage part i can't complete the bounty because the 2nd or 3rd beacon does not drop.

there is an easy fix for this : make the ennemies that spawn to protect the Supply drop have the becon that way it will always work.
or add more ennmy reinforcements with an increased chance to drop the beacon.

it's really frustating to spend 20 minutes + in the plains and have this mission stop all your progress , especially if it's the last one.

thanks for reading

6 hours ago, ryugichan said:

PC - PoE Supply drop becon does not drop - progression blocker-
Hi , whenever i play POE and i get the sabotage part i can't complete the bounty because the 2nd or 3rd beacon does not drop.

there is an easy fix for this : make the ennemies that spawn to protect the Supply drop have the becon that way it will always work.
or add more ennmy reinforcements with an increased chance to drop the beacon.

it's really frustating to spend 20 minutes + in the plains and have this mission stop all your progress , especially if it's the last one.

thanks for reading

~176 ryugichan says, PoE Supply drop beacon does not drop