Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mars Junction (Locked)

HolyDori

Hello Tennos,

I am having an issue with Warframe for PC. I have completed all nodes, quests and objectives to unlock the Mars Junction but it remains locked. Below is the list of things I completed:

• Complete Quest: Once Awake √
  • Defeat 150 Frontier Grineer enemies on Earth √
  • Collect 500 Rubedo in missions √
  • Completed Suisei on Mercury √

When I visit earth with the Mars Junction [Earth] as an active quest the quest is still locked although I have met and exceeded the above listed requirements. I have attached two images of my game to display what I have completed and the quest itself on Earth.

Please provide help if you can or a workaround its been 3 days I thought I had to wait for it too unlock but it seems to be a bug or issue with the game. I also made a ticket with the support team to figure this out.

Thank you

230410_20171029040038_1.png

230410_20171029040050_1.png

Hello All, 

I am posting the fix below:

Complete thegpyzCg4CiVsjg5gH3y8oA7X1i?token=eyJhbGci node between the Plains of Eidolon and the Mars Junction, Please see the attached screenshot.

You will need to finish that node in order to gain access to the Mars Junction on Earth.

First need to go to the Cetus node and talk to Konzu. He's the NPC nearest the large gate that leads toward the Plains of Eidolon. Choose a bounty that you want to do for him and a way point will lead you to the Plains of Eidolon. After finishing the bounty you should be able to progress further and unlock the node between the Plains of Eidolon and Mars Junction. After finishing that node then the Mars Junction should be available.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, (PS4)gingernija999 said:

I'm have similar problem but I can't do any missions before Mars junction 

Have you unlocked the nodes leading to the junction? Have you gone to Cetus, accepted a bounty from Konzu, and completed it out on the Plains? Doing so will unlock the Eurasia node, which will in turn unlock the junction node. This seems to be an ongoing point of confusion for newer players.