Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood Rush and Body Count on Warframe Exalted Abilities

Repiru

Question

9 answers to this question

Blood Rush does **not**, Body Count does not, But Drifting Contact works in place of Body Count, Rivens do not work at all. Why is it like this? Nobody knooows~ 

If you're going to use Drifting Contact you'll need to actually run up and hit things, which isn't really necessary until enemies are Grineer units 60+ as Exalted Blade will one-shot most things provided you've blinded them first. It's pretty easy to keep and then maintain a 2x-2.5x damage multiplier without tanking your energy provided you weave in the occasional Slash Dash. Bombards and Nox enemies can take a lot more punishment so they're good for maintaining a combo. You'll still need actual Radial Blind to avoid getting smited immediately. 

Make sure you get Chromatic Blade on your Excalibur as well. That thing contributes more to the damage  of Exalted Blade than any other mod you could put in there. Status is nice too. 

*EDIT: Typo

Edited by Acos

36 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

for exalted blade its a poor choice. The waves do not count towards the combo meter and are unaffected by blood rush scaling. For hysteria though by all means slap it on.

but wiki said acolyte mods like blood rush / body count does not work on hysteria, is it true?

14 minutes ago, Duavey said:

Blood Rush and Body Count do not work on any Exalted weapon. Drifting Contact does, apparently, though it does not count Exalted Blade energy waves as a hit for your combo meter.

Ok thanks for clarifying on the excal one. But do I need to change anything for my Hysteria Weapon build besides changing Pressure Point and Reach to their primed counterparts?

DB1D169ECD26ECBEE17B74BEFEEDEC4ED6993DE1

I prefer prime fury over Berserker as finisher animations are not sped up by Berserker (nobody knows why), and I usually find that Berserker starts making things TOO DAMN FAST. That's absolutely a preference thing tho. 

Use the 90% mods over the status mods if you're not going to use Condition Overload. I'd personally drop Organ Shatter + True Steel to fit in Condition Overload and another 90 or 60%. It'll apply slightly less damage to things you'll one shot anyway, but kick in dramatically against things that can stand up to your damage output. Organ Shatter + True Steel are oddly pitiful compared to all the other CritDam/CritChance mods. 

With a Condition Overload build you'll likely find Viral/Radiation a pretty good combo. Radiation will bypass this games insane armor scaling, and the Viral Proc will half the enemies health which the exalted weapons will do a good job of capitalizing on since they do so much damage at once. 

Edited by Acos

11 minutes ago, Repiru said:

Ok thanks for clarifying on the excal one. But do I need to change anything for my Hysteria Weapon build besides changing Pressure Point and Reach to their primed counterparts?

DB1D169ECD26ECBEE17B74BEFEEDEC4ED6993DE1

For Hysteria I would run 90% elementals. Hysteria's status chance isn't great, and any enemy tough enough to give you trouble in Hysteria can be staggered for a standing finisher with Paralysis.

Except Nullies.

Drifting Contact is great for Excal not simply for the damage in melee range but because it also works with Slash Dash. Overall it makes Excal play a lot better and that Slash Dash can break 1 million damage so it's well worth using as a gap closer or mobility.

Depending on your Power Strength for Valkyr you may want to completely omit any atk speed mods on the weapon and simply use Eternal War. It's also worth using status on Hysteria for Condition Overload. I use 90% + 60/60x2 Corrosive.

This is the weapon build I use for my perma Hysteria Valkyr:

G1YXN3K.jpg

I've tested this particular weapon build up to lvl 400. It's important to not by that point you're working with mostly ground finishers and execute attacks via Paralysis to get those heavies down but luckily CO works great for that too.

Spoiler

Ground finisher on a lvl 240 Corrupted Heavy Gunner

aX9ocmS.jpg

Auto attack on similar Corrupted Ancient

OK2i5EF.jpg