Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<<Floating Spaghetti>> | All Research | Friendly Clan | Discord | Any Rank | Clan Rank 10

Bl4zko

3 minutes ago, VPiGFx said:

Oh, ok I'll be sure to notify when I leave that clan, I thought an invitation would be pending, guess not xd

Alrighty, just post here whenever you want. I'll send you an invite after I see the post. :thumbup:

7 hours ago, PuniSlash said:

IGN: PuniSlash

Region: US

I'm just a new player seeking a nice guild to join. I also want to believe in the Floating Spaghetti god.

Hi there, I've sent you a clan invitation, welcome :)

2 hours ago, Slurms_Mackenzie said:

IGN: Slurms_Mackenzie

Rank 12

Region US EST

My old clan just wasn't that active. Looking for a group to learn more about Warframe, clan missions/raids, leveling. Not looking for a huge clan or one with lots of drama. Also like to carbo load.

Hi there I've sent you a clan invite, welcome to the clan :)

14 hours ago, Ripthruster said:

Returning player Rank 5

IGN Ripthruster

Looking to join a friendly, non-toxic clan.  I wont beg for mats.  I won't beg to be pulled through difficult content.  I won't beg for plats.  I enjoy helping others. Eastern region US.

Please to send invite?

Hi there, a clan invite has been sent to you. Welcome :)

5 minutes ago, MightyKijora said:

IGN: MightyKijora

MR: 6

Region: EU

I'm a new player who is looking for a clan that is friendly and approachable members, as I am a very shy person. 

Hi there @MightyKijora, I've sent you a clan invite. Feel free to join our discord if you'd like to. Link in clan's MOTD.

I would also like to join, my IGN is CaptainSaladV , Mastery rank 10 just reached :P

i play when i have time i am security agent mostly 4 days per week play when im day shifts i cant play but on night shifts i can and on free days so means 4 days :P

i am security agent i serve justice.. i guard stuff and eat cookies :3

3 minutes ago, CaptainSaladV said:

I would also like to join, my IGN is CaptainSaladV , Mastery rank 10 just reached :P

i play when i have time i am security agent mostly 4 days per week play when im day shifts i cant play but on night shifts i can and on free days so means 4 days :P

i am security agent i serve justice.. i guard stuff and eat cookies :3

Hi there, I've sent you a clan invite. Welcome ^^

Just now, Phil_zen said:

IGN: Phil_zen

Region: EU

I'd like to join too, at the moment i'm at rank 8 :D

I'm an engineering student, so i may not be playing for days, but I really love this game

Hey there, invite has been sent your way. :)

I'd like to join, my IGN is RaahilV. MR 9 and EU/Asia region. Love this game after I found how to find cephalon on Mars 2 months ago (Gave up on the game before, so my account is 1 year old). Just my play times may be odd. Oh, and I love to limbo with Limbo. :laugh: Gave up on my clan Warframe4Life after eveyone went inactive or stopped contributing.

3 minutes ago, RaahilV said:

I'd like to join, my IGN is RaahilV. MR 9 and EU/Asia region. Love this game after I found how to find cephalon on Mars 2 months ago (Gave up on the game before, so my account is 1 year old). Just my play times may be odd. Oh, and I love to limbo with Limbo. :laugh: Gave up on my clan Warframe4Life after eveyone went inactive or stopped contributing.

Hi there, not being able to invite, you're still in a clan.

Edited by Bl4zko