Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<<Floating Spaghetti>> | All Research | Friendly Clan | Discord | Any Rank | Clan Rank 10

Bl4zko

FLOATING SPAGHETTI
l7eyfbz.png

Floating Spaghetti is currently recruiting new members! This pasta-themed clan was created on January 2017 and we're looking for active players to join our rank of noodly appendages.
We got our own Discord as our main voice communication, you're welcome to join anytime you want. Our discord features music channel, in-clan trade notice, free Warframe and Weapon builds, meme channel, and our very own giveaway events.

We've made this clan with the intention of making new friends and helping out anyone with any difficult missions they might need to do.
We are a Mountain Clan and currently we have all researches completed and 280 members! Much spaghetti power! Our Warlords and current members are active although we're trying to refresh the clan a bit because we currently have some inactive members!

Who we want in our clan:
-Players with any Matery Rank
-Active, friendly, sociable and non toxic players.
-Leechers and beggars are not welcome, we want everyone to work together and have their own goal fulfilled with their own effort
-Those with narrowminded thought process regarding religion and sexuality and politics are definitely not welcomed in our clan.
-Players willing to help the clan and participate in clan events when they are available.

Advantages:
-We have all dojo researches done! much spaghetti power
-We have our own Discord with music channel, Warframe/Weapons builds channel, trade channel chat, meme chat and clan giveaway events
-We also have a nice/cute emblem? 😄

How can I join:
- Tell us a bit about yourself.
- Reason you'd like to join.
- What do you like most in the game?

Edited by Bl4zko

3 hours ago, zecapeta said:

HI, I am interested in joining, rank 7. ING zecapeta

"Show me the ways of the pasta god"

49 minutes ago, SekScion said:

Hey, I would to join, rank 9 almost 10, IGN : SekScion

I've sent you both an invite, hope you enjoy our clan. Feel free to join Discord anytime.

Spaghetti bolognese just happens to be my favorite dish, so this sounds right up my alley! I want to join!

Spaghetti, give med power!

Freqtal is what I call myself. But you already knew that from looking to the left of this.

Edited by Freqtal

6 hours ago, Freqtal said:

Spaghetti bolognese just happens to be my favorite dish, so this sounds right up my alley! I want to join!

Spaghetti, give med power!

Freqtal is what I call myself. But you already knew that from looking to the left of this.

Hey @Freqtal I've sent you an invite, welcome to the clan!