Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

Additions:

SIGMA & OCTANTIS - Day 700 Daily Tribute Milestone Sword and Shield

Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks.

Fixes: 

• Fixed host migration restarting the last stage of a Bounty to a broken state when the Bounty was already completed during that session. 
  • Fixed chat-linking not working for the Kinetic Diversion, Target Acquired and Spring-Loaded Blade mods. 
  • Fixed several fish spawning and despawning issues including retreating fish completely stopping before despawning. They should now keep swimming as intended. 
  • Fixed various fish moving but lacking animation when doing so, and also repaired some with broken animations. 
  • Fixed Transports having two entries in the Codex.
  • Fixed multiple Nightwatch Enemy Codex entries with incorrect weapons and placeholder text for descriptions.  
  • Fixed an unintended issue where players could pick up Eidolon Shards after joining in-progress missions where the Teralyst had already been killed. 
  • Fixed an issue where Brilliant Eidolon Shards were not properly accounted for in the Focus Conversion screen after used to unlock Way-Bound nodes. 
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to fish in the town of Cetus. 
  • Fixed a rare crash that would occur when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains, and another when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus. 
  • Fixed the Esc menu and the tutorial popups in Vor’s Prize appearing stretched in non-standard aspect ratios.
  • Fixed certain Ostron dialogue not playing when it should. 
  • Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Clients hearing Operator footstep sound FX playing after quickly switching from Operator to Warframe. 
  • Fixed long Zaw Grips having similar range to one-handed weapons even though they are physically longer than some other long weapons. 
  • Fixed Clients not gaining energy from Void Dashing through enemies as your Operator. 

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Waypoints show distance to the room/tile where waypointed thing is instead of displaying true distance.
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

YneM17P.png

Appreciate the dedication DE!

However can you please consider disabling the eidolons on bounties? I've had a fair few run ins with pubs who have decided to deal with that instead of playing the objective, and it's led to bounties failing in some cases (Most commonly with the rescue the prisoner one).

Along with this, please fix the bounty reward table rotations. I've literally never seen the Furax Wraith Right Gauntlet or Augur Reach mods show up on any of them. Something is definitely wrong there.

Still no fix for the following bug:

Ammo mutation mods do not appear to be working if you walk from Cetus out onto the plains - this also affects Carrier's Ammo Case precept which does not appear to be working at all, even increasing weapon ammo count.

If you go directly to the plains from your orbiter everything works normally, but if you walk in to Cetus and back out, it's broken again.

Ammo mutation and Carrier's Ammo Case work just fine in the rest of the game.

Archived