Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

4 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I would be a lot happier about this Hotfix if it hadn't wiped out the results of an entire night of fishing and hunting Vomvalysts.

This has now happened several times, to the point that if I am on the Plains and a Hotfix notification comes, the only thing which I can possibly do is sprint back to Cetus as fast as possible and get the hell out before the Hotfix deletes every single thing in the known universe. Also, that function which you guys seemed quite happy about? That catching a fish serves as a sort of 'quicksave' for gains in the open world are? Yeah, that doesn't actually work. So far as I can tell, it never did.

This exact same issue happened on this patch and also the last one to me and my team...so apparently the code in these last 2 patches as escaped getting the code fix for this egregious error fault. >sigh<

Still no fix for the missing bounty rotation

Still no fix for bounties randomly failing (now they start failing right after you get into the plains)

Sentient cores and Eidolon shards still not affected by vacuum (taking the fact that the cores drop in the middle of the chaos, would be very convenient to have them brought to u, especially when the Eidolon releases the Magnectic explosion and you have to go back to look for the cores, how this wasn't implemented in day 1 is beyond me)

Also, i can't login.

Edit: forgot this, still no fix for gate not unlocking after defeating the eidolon, which leads to you having to abort the mission and you loosing all your rewards, and support can do sh*t because you need to complete the mission for them to find it in their database and give you back the rewards you lost, already happened to me 3 times.

1 minute ago, TALISMAN_XVII said:

Hey DE could you perhaps take a break from the extremely important issue regarding range on ZAWs and fix the tiny inconvenience OF A WHOLE ROTATION BEING MISSING FROM THE BOUNTY BOARD. Jesus Christ it's just getting silly now.

What do you mean? Furax glove pieces? I have gotten them, so they do exist...

Just now, Joneewars said:

Sentient cores and Eidolon shards still not affected by vacuum (taking the fact that the cores drop in the middle of the chaos, would be very convenient to have them brought to u, especially when the Eidolon releases the Magnectic explosion and you have to go back to look for the cores, how this wasn't implemented in day 1 is beyond me)

That is not a bug if they intend it to have it like that. Of course QoL update would be nice to have vacuum collect them. 

When there will be normal optimization of plains and will not mercilessly devour video memory! When there will be normal optimization of plains and will not mercilessly devour video memory! It is noted even in those whose computers are strong, subsidence FPS they certainly not noticeable but for those who have approximately 40 fps is very noticeable.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.

But still no fix on the rigging mistake on Delusion Valkyr helm? T_T If you guys dont know the issue the lower part of the helmet isnt rigged with the head so the chin gets left behind when her head turns...

3 minutes ago, Krisavi said:

What do you mean? Furax glove pieces? I have gotten them, so they do exist...

well I've been to the board on a number of occasions and the entire rotation is missing, for all bounties it just skips it and switches between the table with the Furax wraith bp and the Left gauntlet.

31 minutes ago, Husla said:

Lost all my cores because of this hotfix. Couldn't even extract. What a load of crap.

First they take my fishes now my cores. Well Done.

Same here.

"Hey, let's push this hotfix in the middle of Plains night and screw over anyone trying to reach the Quills' inflated standing goals!"

Some Zaws getting slightly larger range couldn't have waited for the 15 minutes until it was daytime? Seriously??

4 minutes ago, DrackoTDT said:

Player:Can't log in DE Help.

"2000 year later"

DE : Hey we fix a game . Guys ... guys hey?

Player: not even the bone remains.

DE: Well too late i think.Next fix coming soon.

But for real pls help i whant to play and kill some staff:heartbroken:

Umm killing staff, why would you want to kill DE ?

Btw login is working again, but please, don't go killing the staff, or else we won't get the servers working at 100% power...

edit: 

explanation, staff and stuff are quite different words having different meaning.

Archived