Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

1 minute ago, Kitsune713 said:

There already is a solo extract option

use the same button you would to leave a squad, they made it so you keep your stuff

Just 15 min ago I had to redo bounty because I did exactly as you say, they should make proper solo extract at the gate of cetus for each player in the squad.

5 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

Please fix the teralyst sigil, I got 1 latron BP and Stardust instead of the sigil. Or just make it available from the teralyst just as bosses drop their own sigil.

Nope. It's from the twitch drops only. 

DE fixed all the drops including the sigil. I've gotten 3 now so you just have to watch someone do the achievement. If you didn't get it, then you missed out unfortunately

2 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Nope. It's from the twitch drops only. 

DE fixed all the drops including the sigil. I've gotten 3 now so you just have to watch someone do the achievement. If you didn't get it, then you missed out unfortunately

they didn't fix,i just said i received a latron BP and stardust, are you able to read and understand my mediocre English sentence? I watched it live 2 times when it was supposed to be fixed

5 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Anything about fixing baits not working, baits not working past first spawn, fish not showing after first spawn and invisible fishes?

Also, all bounties are still missing one entire rotation.

PLEASE FIX THIS DE

I have not bothered with fishing for a couple of days now since the spawn rate seems to have massively reduced making sea fish incredibly rare FOR SOME UNKNOWN reason. And bait not working past the first one thrown at all. Only ever spawning a measly 1 or 2 of the required fish. 

And the rotations need to change. I have still not seen my much needed augur reach

1 minute ago, cob_metallica said:

they didn't fix,i just said i received a latron BP and stardust, are you able to read and understand my mediocre English sentence? I watched it live 2 times when it was supposed to be fixed

When did you watch it live? After they fixed it or before? If you watched it before (can't remember the dates) DE will not reward you with a sigil. If you after they fixed it, and still did get it. Then try message DE maybe. But they won't be able to help you I don't think 

3 minutes ago, Arniox said:

When did you watch it live? After they fixed it or before? If you watched it before (can't remember the dates) DE will not reward you with a sigil. If you after they fixed it, and still did get it. Then try message DE maybe. But they won't be able to help you I don't think 

After it has been fixed I told ya when I watched it live. 3 days ago and yesterday (And 2 times before it was fixed),
And yes I've already sent ticket to support. Hope they will be able to do something about because this is kinda annoying..

Just now, cob_metallica said:

After it has been fixed I told ya when I watched it live. 3 days ago and 4 days ago (And 2 times before it was fixed),
And yes I've already sent ticket to support. Hope they will be able to do something about because this is kinda annoying..

Welp. Good luck. But from what I've seen in a post, messaging DE won't help. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Additions:

SIGMA & OCTANTIS - Day 700 Daily Tribute Milestone Sword and Shield

Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks.

Fixes: 

• Fixed host migration restarting the last stage of a Bounty to a broken state when the Bounty was already completed during that session. 
  • Fixed chat-linking not working for the Kinetic Diversion, Target Acquired and Spring-Loaded Blade mods. 
  • Fixed several fish spawning and despawning issues including retreating fish completely stopping before despawning. They should now keep swimming as intended. 
  • Fixed various fish moving but lacking animation when doing so, and also repaired some with broken animations. 
  • Fixed Transports having two entries in the Codex.
  • Fixed multiple Nightwatch Enemy Codex entries with incorrect weapons and placeholder text for descriptions.  
  • Fixed an unintended issue where players could pick up Eidolon Shards after joining in-progress missions where the Teralyst had already been killed. 
  • Fixed an issue where Brilliant Eidolon Shards were not properly accounted for in the Focus Conversion screen after used to unlock Way-Bound nodes. 
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to fish in the town of Cetus. 
  • Fixed a rare crash that would occur when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains, and another when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus. 
  • Fixed the Esc menu and the tutorial popups in Vor’s Prize appearing stretched in non-standard aspect ratios.
  • Fixed certain Ostron dialogue not playing when it should. 
  • Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Clients hearing Operator footstep sound FX playing after quickly switching from Operator to Warframe. 
  • Fixed long Zaw Grips having similar range to one-handed weapons even though they are physically longer than some other long weapons. 
  • Fixed Clients not gaining energy from Void Dashing through enemies as your Operator. 

rotation c still missing on bounties thus we cant complete furax wraith as the right gauntlet never shows up and there's still no fix ?

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks

A sword and shield (Weapon type I like)

That Promotes being used midair (I like mid-air gameplay. One of the Unique-ish things of warframe)

By having an aimed throw (usually it's near impossible to hit a weakpoint with a melee weapon.)

That opens enemies up to finishers (I primarily play Inaros, who loves finishers so much he grows back some of his flesh).

But I only just recently reached 450 days logged in....

...Welp, 8 more months to go...

9 hours ago, Underdrill said:

Appreciate the dedication DE!

However can you please consider disabling the eidolons on bounties? I've had a fair few run ins with pubs who have decided to deal with that instead of playing the objective, and it's led to bounties failing in some cases (Most commonly with the rescue the prisoner one).

Along with this, please fix the bounty reward table rotations. I've literally never seen the Furax Wraith Right Gauntlet or Augur Reach mods show up on any of them. Something is definitely wrong there.

I don't think removing Eidolon Teralysts from plains when doing bounties fits Plains of Eidolons. Bounties are just like Incursions but longer and have stages. After finishing a bounty, the map returns to a free roam--which should have an Eidolon Teralyst in it.

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Additions:

Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks.

Fixes: 

• Fixed host migration restarting the last stage of a Bounty to a broken state when the Bounty was already completed during that session. 
  • Fixed chat-linking not working for the Kinetic Diversion, Target Acquired and Spring-Loaded Blade mods. 
  • Fixed several fish spawning and despawning issues including retreating fish completely stopping before despawning. They should now keep swimming as intended. 
  • Fixed various fish moving but lacking animation when doing so, and also repaired some with broken animations. 
  • Fixed Transports having two entries in the Codex.
  • Fixed multiple Nightwatch Enemy Codex entries with incorrect weapons and placeholder text for descriptions.  
  • Fixed an unintended issue where players could pick up Eidolon Shards after joining in-progress missions where the Teralyst had already been killed. 
  • Fixed an issue where Brilliant Eidolon Shards were not properly accounted for in the Focus Conversion screen after used to unlock Way-Bound nodes. 
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to fish in the town of Cetus. 
  • Fixed a rare crash that would occur when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains, and another when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus. 
  • Fixed the Esc menu and the tutorial popups in Vor’s Prize appearing stretched in non-standard aspect ratios.
  • Fixed certain Ostron dialogue not playing when it should. 
  • Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Clients hearing Operator footstep sound FX playing after quickly switching from Operator to Warframe. 
  • Fixed long Zaw Grips having similar range to one-handed weapons even though they are physically longer than some other long weapons. 
  • Fixed Clients not gaining energy from Void Dashing through enemies as your Operator. 

That first fix is great!  

There's still the huge problem of not getting the bounty mission you select from Konzu after you've already done a bounty mission, though.

Archived