Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

2 minutes ago, IMMentat said:

The login issues after the hotfix stopped me taking some friends through the Fomorian event (did mine on the weekend), we ended up stop playing for the evening because of the issues. 

Funny how some people can't login just after the hotfix. A lot of people can't login since the launch of PoE.

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

still I can't login!!!  My ticket id: #1012530 DW: [DE] Tomasz -  I create ticket 3 days ago and still not answer for my login issue from 2 days ago!!! 

21 hours ago, spiritzero3 said:

数日前、win7 32ビット、RAM 3GB、ビデオ1294MBのトースター向けには最適化されていないため、私は平野に入ることができません。今...私はログできません...

I also play [DE] Edwin at 32 bit usually with 32 bit maximum performance.
I have been in contact with DE for support. In plain, 32bit is never played the whole time, it was told to change to 64bit. It seems better to give up 32-bit play already in plain.
I am Japanese, but Google translation may be funny so I'm sorry if I made a mistranslation

22 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed several fish spawning and despawning issues including retreating fish completely stopping before despawning. They should now keep swimming as intended. 

•  

I'm still experiencing the same issues where fish are not spawning when their bait is used, water is still splashing when on dry part of rocks (primarily sea on east/right side of map) scaring the fish and in some cases the fish are being scared off by the spear hitting the water with them running off out of the 'catch area'.    A clan mate however did not have the same issues with spawn rates.  I did not have any of these issues before the latest 2 updates. 

I'm running invite only and with no one else with me.

ONE MORE BOUNTY HUNT BUGS...

Capture target part in the chain (5 quest)

After capturing the  target, it's was captured and disappears well, but yellow circle still remains on the screen, and quest was hangs.

Spoiler

7F4E77A5FCED2E411B3817F93A13997F817D1ECF

bug #2

even if I leaves party and trying to do this solo, capture target appears again, and AFTER capturing it --> nothing. Q: note "ObjectiveInfo"

Spoiler

74DE89EF374474BE78D95E2FD834151E12572FD9

C0B44DE3967EEA5605CD179EB98895758879B46C

On 30/10/2017 at 9:36 PM, Noktin said:

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Waypoints show distance to the room/tile where waypointed thing is instead of displaying true distance.
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

YneM17P.png

You forgot the no furax wraith right gauntlet on the drop table bug

Nice "fix" to valkyr Delusion skin... please i want the "bugged" skin again sorry for my english but i think all of u can understand me a little. Please just check it and tell me. please i want the skin again i dont want the "fixed" skin.... Thanks alot.

Check it please. Youtube. 

I dont want this.

1579b016d49ded9fd006a599867e8b66.png
Its the same skin.... With prime Details After the Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

"""""Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.""""""" "Fixed?? i preffer the "Bugged" Skin.... please.... thanks alot,

31 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

seriously stop putting stats on a daily log in milestone it is incredibly irritating. quit making logging in a choir de!

A choir?

Never thought logging in is so musical. Then again, Octaiva happened.......

Hello, I've just started playing warframe recently but I've encounter a problem I'm not sure how to fix. Every time I log into the game most of the time the game freeze up a few second after I'm in the game. What I do to fix this problem everytime is to restart my computer and open the game client again which doesn't always fix the problem. Its becoming quite annoying so if anyone could help me diagnose this problem I would be very thankful.

Archived